News
On KinnPorsche • Feb 7, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
The only BL I am looking forward to ðŸ˜
5 0
Replying to Sneha • Feb 6, 2022
Title Enchanté
Why you here? Go back to your shizun lol
Shizun hates me
0 0
Replying to Angelika • Feb 6, 2022
Title You're My Sky
Not sure why but Tupfah character break my immersion in the show and i don't know why... His acting - is not bad…
Maybe because in first two episodes he was shown with a poker face usually like how everyone in the uni thinks of him. So, now it even is working on real life people lol
2 0
Replying to dayidream • Feb 6, 2022
Title You're My Sky
I watched 1st episode and I liked it, then I watched 2nd episode but I didn't like it and didnt continue. Actually…
And in episode 4 he is smiling throughout
1 0
Replying to Thisvenerableone_ • Feb 6, 2022
Title The Autumn Ballad
Wuxia is like they have powers like in a way of magic how to describe...umm like in ancient love poetry or in…
Ohokay thankyou!!! Those tags got me confused but thanks for the info :)
0 1
Replying to Thisvenerableone_ • Feb 6, 2022
Title The Autumn Ballad
Wuxia is like they have powers like in a way of magic how to describe...umm like in ancient love poetry or in…
Thanks I will read this instead 😩
0 0
Replying to Thisvenerableone_ • Feb 6, 2022
Title The Autumn Ballad
Wuxia is like they have powers like in a way of magic how to describe...umm like in ancient love poetry or in…
Thankyou I might have gotten it all wrong ðŸ˜
0 3
Replying to jjae • Feb 6, 2022
Title Immortality
he was good in my best summer. like i havent seen anything else of him though so i cant really compare it to anything…
I don't know but so far from the past works of Luo Yum Xi, he knows how to act and is like an incredible actor. But won't say the same for Chen fei yu. Exactly right? The story is what makes me want to see this.
0 1
Replying to jpny01 • Feb 6, 2022
Title You're My Sky
Oh, for God's sake! Does Thailand produce nothing but refreshing drinks and snacks? Or are the owners of the refreshing…
Dome and vee in no way look homophobic but rather two people who realised they are strongly attracted to one another but can't be together because it's literally his sister and his girlfriend who happens to be the other one's sister. It is going to break her knowing that her brother took away her guy and that her guy was so disloyal. That's not homophobic. That's much more familial conflict here and not to mention his sister happens to be a genuinely nice girl. Homophobic society? Where? Like literally Saen openly stated infront of everyone that he likes Aai. Fah seems to be pushing Aai to accept that he likes Saen. Everyone seems super acceptive around them. That is more of the guilt making them stop realising how wrong it is when the one is already in a relationship and that too with the other's sister.
2 1
On You're My Sky • Feb 6, 2022
Title You're My Sky Spoiler
This episode made me fall in love with Fah and Thorn especially how Fah kept on guiding Aai and never really realised that he himself does the same lol. His pat on Thorn's head clearly showed his acceptance. Also, he literally made up for all the poker faces in previous episodes by smiling all through this episode. Saen and Aai are like the cute duo. Was really happy watching Saen being all flirty like he usually is. Ahem ahem the third couple honestly was liking them initially but this episode rather gave me a bit of creepy chills especially when Vee was massaging his thigh. Something just felt so off and wrong there especially when his sister was in the same house. Dude she was so nice. How can the two of them even take steps like bro just stop especially Dome. He looks more like he wants to be with the girlfriend as well as the brother behind her back. It was really going so nice. I just hope now he breaks up before taking any major step.
5 0
Replying to ztravs88 • Feb 6, 2022
Title You're My Sky
Totally agree with the product placement in ep 5 being way too much lol. But for the couples... I don't think…
Exactly!!
1 0
Replying to jpny01 • Feb 6, 2022
Title You're My Sky
Oh, for God's sake! Does Thailand produce nothing but refreshing drinks and snacks? Or are the owners of the refreshing…
There is not internalised homophobia.... don't just keep on using this word so recklessly.
4 1
Replying to Thisvenerableone_ • Feb 6, 2022
Title Kei×Yaku: Abunai Aibou Spoiler
Damn even I was thinking the same that she is definitely alive but had no clue that this is how they would have…
Exactly it was the right timing to show her. Also, she looks like a savage and I am totally simping for her.
1 0
Replying to Thisvenerableone_ • Feb 6, 2022
Title The Autumn Ballad
Wuxia is like they have powers like in a way of magic how to describe...umm like in ancient love poetry or in…
Ahem ahem now that's confusing like ten miles of peach blossom and ancient love poetry all fall in wuxia genre 👀
1 7
Replying to Mmicc • Feb 5, 2022
Title You're My Sky
Agreed with the others here, this drama deserves higher rating. A lot of people may not have given it a chance…
Same even I felt like I have seen him but I have never actually watched any of his shows.
1 0
On Kei×Yaku: Abunai Aibou • Feb 5, 2022
Title Kei×Yaku: Abunai Aibou Spoiler
Episode 4...the way ichiro's eyes were welled up when shiro woke up was so well acted. You could see his emotions. At the same time the way ichiro was shocked seeing his sister was so well enacted like the shock and the agitation all together. The girl in green dress is really pretty and *cough* hot *cough*. I liked the way she was kicking those guys in that building and the stare that she and nakaba gave each other was so hot lol. Nakaba too is a fascinating character and now I am curious what grudges does that green girl hold against nakaba.
9 0
On Kei×Yaku: Abunai Aibou • Feb 5, 2022
Title Kei×Yaku: Abunai Aibou
Okay so I episode 4 was like the best episode so far me...also my shipper mind is now shipping the new girl and nakaba🙈
5 0
Replying to mj_babec358 • Feb 5, 2022
Title Kei×Yaku: Abunai Aibou Spoiler
yall might not believe me but i knew she was alive from the first episodei wanted to do a tiktok edit with the…
Damn even I was thinking the same that she is definitely alive but had no clue that this is how they would have shown her and honestly I am glad that they did.
1 2
On Winner Is King • Feb 5, 2022
Title Winner Is King
I really want to watch thisðŸ˜ðŸ˜ Gu Yun is my favourite danmei character ðŸ˜
2 1
On Winner Is King • Feb 5, 2022
Title Winner Is King
I really want to watch thisðŸ˜ðŸ˜ Gu Yun is my favourite danmei character ðŸ˜
1 0

1