Editorials
On All of Us Are Dead • Jan 28, 2022
Title All of Us Are Dead
Did they just drop all episodes in one go????
0 1
On Gold Panning • Jan 28, 2022
Title Gold Panning
I am left with three episodes. *Sighs* So far my most favourite character is Wu. It's because with Wu there are so many mysteries that are connected to him and sometimes he is like a super nice person and then he does something which makes him quite the opposite of what I thought. The suspense that builds around him and the way everyone trusts him pretty easily is just intriguing.
2 0
On Are You the One • Jan 27, 2022
Title Are You the One
I read early comments talking about YangMi and Deng lun and now there is a change????
6 1
On Gold Panning • Jan 27, 2022
Title Gold Panning
Episode 9.....so far who exactly is Batur's father??? I think it might be baojin's brother.
0 0
Replying to Thisvenerableone_ • Jan 27, 2022
Title Gold Panning
Honestly, I find him annoying.
I feel like he will definitely be taking away the gold.
0 0
On Sixteen Shoukougun • Jan 27, 2022
Title Sixteen Shoukougun
Omg mei was so toxic.... I was like yeah jump off that cliff bro!!!!! Loved asada here. He was always saying about how he felt, communicated and even looked after ibuki. Like Thankgod atleast they gave us a good male lead 😭
2 0
Replying to Valan tina • Jan 27, 2022
Title You're My Sky
Last week i said the first episode was great and the second one was slow to boring. Now the third one was good!…
We can conclude about his acting only when he falls in love with thorn. Because that would and should be changing his personality by loads. So far we can see how awkward he feels around thorn like it would kill him if he admitted liking him.
1 0
Replying to 274710 • Jan 27, 2022
Title You're My Sky
Why do some of you sound like admitting a crime when you say you like this series? :'D This series is not bad…
Exactly
1 0
Replying to 9774747 • Jan 27, 2022
Title Gold Panning
Shengli, seriously... Boy is nothing but trouble.
Honestly, I find him annoying.
0 2
Replying to _sunflower_ • Jan 26, 2022
Title F4 Thailand: Boys over Flowers
Everyone is against the kiss between Ren and Gorya but I want that kiss :pI want so much angst !! 😁
I don't even know the plot but i too want that because that man is extremely hot.
1 0
Replying to Enzek • Jan 26, 2022
Title F4 Thailand: Boys over Flowers
If you like this adaptation, maybe you will like Japanese Hana Yori Dango (2005) adaptation too if you watch it.As…
Honestly, I will pass because I can't watch like same story again. I mean into rewatching stuff or even reading the thing that I have already watched. Though thankyou for letting me know :)
0 0
Replying to Enzek • Jan 26, 2022
Title F4 Thailand: Boys over Flowers
If you like this adaptation, maybe you will like Japanese Hana Yori Dango (2005) adaptation too if you watch it.As…
Honestly, I will pass because I can't watch like same story again. I mean into rewatching stuff or even reading the thing that I have already watched. Though thankyou for letting me know :)
0 0
Replying to owen3939 • Jan 26, 2022
Title Gold Panning
How dark is this? (I only like thrillers/action etc)
Super interesting. Keeps on becoming better and better by every episode. Liked it more than "bad kids"
1 0
Replying to Windchime • Jan 26, 2022
Title Gold Panning
Yep but unfortunately, there's still 17 hours left ₍ᐢ.‸.ᐢ₎
Yeah so I guess we are getting all the episodes today. 😭
0 1
On Gold Panning • Jan 25, 2022
Title Gold Panning
At this rate I don't think there will be any gold.
3 0
On F4 Thailand: Boys over Flowers • Jan 25, 2022
Title F4 Thailand: Boys over Flowers
Keeping aside acting of a few of them can I please talk about the plot???? I remember dropping the korean version twice because of how annoying the FL was but this is so much better. The improvements made by the writer are so well suited for the current era. The characters don't seem unlikable. Also, the flowers in the introduction look so pretty like omg!!!
8 3
Replying to Windchime • Jan 24, 2022
Title Gold Panning
Yep but unfortunately, there's still 17 hours left ₍ᐢ.‸.ᐢ₎
Geez!!!! Initially I thought I will drop it and now I can't hold myself back༎ຶ‿༎ຶ
0 3
Replying to Nunu Papiii • Jan 24, 2022
Title Physical Therapy
I really liked the first episode, Milk's acting is so good, he is so cuuute. I can't wait to know more of his…
Where did u watch it
1 1
On Gold Panning • Jan 24, 2022
Title Gold Panning
Two days passed?
0 5
On A Story to Read When You First Fall in Love • Jan 24, 2022
Title A Story to Read When You First Fall in Love
Can I please have Yamashita for myself??? Also, i felt so bad for masashi honestly.
2 0

1