Editorials
On Zhai Xiao Wen • Jun 28, 2021
Person Zhai Xiao Wen
I don't expect much from my xie Lian now ://
2 0
Replying to Zeaya Zhan • Jun 27, 2021
Title Winner Is King
why so few female characters? OMG besides Li Hongyi there is also Yu Cheng En. I think this drama will be really…
Because even in novel there's only one main female char
2 0
On Lan Zhou Yin • Jun 27, 2021
Title Lan Zhou Yin
It's like putting two gongs....not a good pairing *sighs*
3 0
Replying to MyShootingStar • Jun 27, 2021
Title Ancient Love Poetry
apparently tencent last minute changed the scheduleeps 23-30 will be airing on regular release schedule. the vvip…
Okay thanks :)
0 0
Replying to Noway • Jun 27, 2021
Title Ancient Love Poetry
Google this: ancient love poetry 22 eng sub. Check links of drama cool, nearly all of them should be ok, but subs…
I checked on dramacool but it wasn't there and not even on kissasian
0 2
Replying to MyShootingStar • Jun 27, 2021
Title Ancient Love Poetry
apparently tencent last minute changed the scheduleeps 23-30 will be airing on regular release schedule. the vvip…
Hey where can I watch episode 22?
0 2
On Ancient Love Poetry • Jun 27, 2021
Title Ancient Love Poetry
Where can I watch episode 22?
1 6
On Luo Qiu Yun • Jun 27, 2021
Person Luo Qiu Yun
Bro she is so damn pretty I want to watch her as a strong FL in a historical drama
3 0
On Love Never Fails • Jun 27, 2021
Title Love Never Fails
Here because liu Xue yi is hot
5 1
Replying to Thisvenerableone_ • Jun 27, 2021
Title Ancient Love Poetry
Most powerful
Yes but then there is reincarnation
0 1
Replying to mulong • Jun 27, 2021
Title Golden Blood
Can't Wait for Episode 2!!!
When will it come out
0 1
Replying to Thisvenerableone_ • Jun 27, 2021
Title Ancient Love Poetry
Most powerful
She is a goddess who gets trained by other god cause she is the main one out of them all. She keeps on getting stronger with every passing episode. But to be exact I would say around episode 12
0 4
Replying to Thisvenerableone_ • Jun 27, 2021
Title Ancient Love Poetry
Most powerful
Yes
0 0
Replying to Suhana Prabin • Jun 27, 2021
Title Ancient Love Poetry
Female lead is weak or powerful???
Most powerful
0 8
Replying to Thisvenerableone_ • Jun 26, 2021
Title Ancient Love Poetry Spoiler
Others have survived as well
Just continue watching and u will find the true gods as well.
0 1
On Ancient Love Poetry • Jun 26, 2021
Title Ancient Love Poetry
Also I wanted to say dong Yu did an amazing work here. She was pretty jolly and childish with this maturity around her in the first arc and now in the second arc she is quite opposite that is very much conceited, calm, mature. She did a good job!
5 0
On Ancient Love Poetry • Jun 26, 2021
Title Ancient Love Poetry Spoiler
So basically tianqi is back. I have missed him so much and that part where he was missing Yeumi was so emotional T.T can't she come back? Also, I am curious how he managed to survive? Cause I remember he got killed by Bai Jue.
4 1
Replying to 7575333 • Jun 26, 2021
Title Ancient Love Poetry Spoiler
One thing I don’t get in the drama is how does everyone did not survive during the battle, but Wu Huan, Mu Guang,…
Others have survived as well
0 3
Replying to arluna • Jun 26, 2021
Title Ancient Love Poetry
I like both of the leads but I don't really like the story..... maybe because I just watched the first of 4 eps.…
Ep 14 is where it picks up
0 0
On Ancient Love Poetry • Jun 26, 2021
Title Ancient Love Poetry
I want my cold Bai Jue back T.T
1 0

1