News
Replying to EmpyreanConqueror • Mar 15, 2018
Title The Flame's Daughter
Fck sakes I'm so curious as to how this will end. I want her to end up with the Zhan Feng because they clearly…
I also want zhan feng to end up with ruge. welp i also do feel like that ruge will end up with yin xue. CRI
2 0
Replying to saky • Mar 15, 2018
Title The Flame's Daughter
Can someone spill the beans and give me some spoiler, like will in the end zhang feng and ruo ge be together.…
i really do wish zhan feng and ru ge get together :/
1 0
Replying to Fran • Mar 15, 2018
Title The Flame's Daughter
Each time I get more anger from Zhan Feng. :DRegardless of the reason behind his behavior, his actions make me…
rip i want zhan feng to be with ruge tho.
1 0
On The Flame's Daughter • Mar 15, 2018
Title The Flame's Daughter
I really want Feng and Ruge to be together :(
6 0

