News Replying to Angelika • Jul 16, 2022
Title Vice Versa
From what i see no... Or its geoblocked for me?
I hope it’s not geoblocked. Gmm series have never been gb for me.
1 0
On Vice Versa • Jul 16, 2022
Title Vice Versa
It’s not premiering yet right?
0 2
On Vice Versa • Jul 16, 2022
Title Vice Versa
Can’t wait! I’m so excited :D
1 0
Replying to WaenKoh • Jul 14, 2022
Title War of Y
This series is about what goes on behind the scenes in the BL industry. There are 4 stories and these stories…
I hope so
1 0
Replying to WaenKoh • Jul 14, 2022
Title War of Y
This series is about what goes on behind the scenes in the BL industry. There are 4 stories and these stories…
Well, I hope that when it’ll be released the series will change my mind. I fear that it’s going to feed that toxic fantasy even more, instead of discussing the topic in a realistic way. It would be a shame.
1 2
Replying to WaenKoh • Jul 13, 2022
Title War of Y
This series is about what goes on behind the scenes in the BL industry. There are 4 stories and these stories…
I know this stuff. I still stand by what I said.
1 4
On Mama Gogo • Jul 13, 2022
Title Mama Gogo
Can’t wait for Fifa and Mikhael to meet!!
6 1
On War of Y • Jul 13, 2022
Title War of Y
Honestly, from the trailers this series doesn’t convince me at all. I just saw lots of drama and fanservice. It seems like another series pushing the idea of bl actors dating irl. I feel like it will be a mess… I hope I’m wrong.
1 6
On Triage • Jul 11, 2022
Title Triage Spoiler
The way Tin sacrificed himself for everyone else's happiness T^T
1 0
Replying to InvisibleInsomnia • Jul 11, 2022
Title Triage Spoiler
Tin was in a coma. We were lead to believe that he died, but he just went away for treatment. Tol wasn't sure…
ooh thanks! I guess I understood it correctly then, but I wasn't sure if that scene in the tower was real or just Ton's dream/imagination. I should give the last episode a rewatch. Everything happened really fast. I'm really looking forward to a sequel.
0 1
Replying to InvisibleInsomnia • Jul 11, 2022
Title Triage
manner of death s2 probably
Oh, thank you! I didn't know how long he was staying.
0 0
Replying to InvisibleInsomnia • Jul 11, 2022
Title Triage
manner of death s2 probably
But Tul is in the States, right?
0 2
On Triage • Jul 11, 2022
Title Triage
I think I need an explanation, I did not understand what happened in the last episode
4 3
Replying to SunnieBunns • Jul 10, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
He probably thought Macau might turn on him if his dad ordered it or something. Looking at how tense and backstab-y…
Thank you! That makes sense :)
1 0
Replying to bunny_m7 • Jul 9, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
birds are chirping , I should be asleep but , I havent moved on from Kim silently walking away after protecting…
Even though I think that Kim deserves to suffer a bit more for what he did to Chay, I still like how he secretly protects him.
1 0
Replying to stars • Jul 9, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
I'm sad for Chan... He might resurrect like Vegas!
same :(
2 0
Replying to bunny_m7 • Jul 9, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
not Vegas showing up in a mf suit (hes freaking handsome) to fight the main family .
While his father is in shorts (he’s handsome too haha)
2 1
Replying to Mery17 • Jul 9, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Korn said history is written only by the winner, does it mean that he writes history cause he's a winner? So he's…
Probably Korn threatened Porsche’s mom, so that she would remain silent… I don’t believe she has lost her memory one bit
0 1
Replying to joy • Jul 9, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
"From now on, you're no longer my pet. you're the most important person in my life."THE WAY I SCREAMED IN THIS…
The fact that he needed to specify that though 😬
0 0
Replying to Jokrisha • Jul 9, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Erika is definitely the lady who handle the guns. Cuz episode two she’s the one who gave Porsche the Glock when…
she’s so cool
0 0

