Details

  • Last Online: 2 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: *Cloud Recesses, Gusu*
  • Contribution Points: 641 LV5
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: May 1, 2017
Replying to Shalmali • Jul 4, 2022
Title Wish Me Luck
Fiat in a BL drama as the main lead!!!!! I've been waiting and finally he's here with it!!!! This was so unexpected!!…
Same!! I’ve been waiting for so long!
1 0
On Wish Me Luck • Jul 4, 2022
Title Wish Me Luck
Yesss I wanted Fiat in a new bl main role so bad!! I’m so happy rn :D
5 0
On Triage • Jul 4, 2022
Title Triage
Everything’s going wrong 😭 it’s so painful to watch Tin being like that 💔
1 1
On Mama Gogo • Jul 3, 2022
Title Mama Gogo
This series is so entertaining! All the characters are funny and lovable. Can’t wait to see more of Drake. Also, Ciize is so adorable, I hope we’ll see more of her in future series. This cast works so well together!
Btw, am I the only one shipping Auto and Chok? 👀 Their dynamic could be interesting.
P.S. Kampan and Koongten are so cute together. Great chemistry.
14 3
Replying to CudleySteph • Jul 2, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
This is gonna sound mean but I really don't care because I am at this point a veteran bl watcher/fan. Anyone who…
I agree, but sometimes I feel like it also depends on the director and their ability to bring out the actors’ potential.
7 1
Replying to Tato • Jul 2, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
I shall never forgive Kan for ruining VegasPete romantic dinner. Vegas put so much effort into making food for…
For real, he sucks
0 1
Replying to siMONa • Jul 2, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Same, I still feel like crying only thinking about the episode. It was so good.
For real
1 0
On KinnPorsche • Jul 2, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
After 14 weeks and 13 episodes I’m still amazed by this series
8 0
Replying to lovefirst • Jul 2, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
It took me damn near two hours to watch this episode. Now I am off to get my popcorn and snacks because I will…
I really appreciate and I’m so thankful to all the people who truly believed in this project and made it come true and didn’t give up ;-;
2 0
Replying to piercedprincessx • Jul 2, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Vegas deserved those slaps from Porsche, he deserves more actually for what he did to him in the beginning but…
so true…
1 0
Replying to Nine • Jul 2, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Also, Hello my beautiful people! How are you feeling after this episode? Because I'm still shaken and sad
Same, I still feel like crying only thinking about the episode. It was so good.
1 4
Replying to Saggisilver • Jul 2, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
That's my fav scene from today's episode 😭
I think it’s mine too! I also think that they topped all of the previous episodes with this one. The angst was so on point.
0 0
Replying to Saggisilver • Jul 2, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Pete's bathtub scene had the most impact on me this episode, the way he kept trying to put on a smiling face while…
Same for me.
0 0
Replying to gnabnahc • Jul 2, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
i love how kp hug after every intimate scene
same, their hugs are the best
0 0
On KinnPorsche • Jul 2, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
The scene with Pete in the bathtub and Porsche asking him what happened to him is so well executed. I felt Pete’s emotions.
4 2
Replying to Moon • Jul 2, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
What moment did Kinn say I love you btw, I think I missed that lol
Right at the beginning of the pool scene
0 0
Replying to StuntSaver • Jul 2, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
I love how Build portrayed Pete's frustration at the bar -- that was some great performance. I felt it deep within…
YES
0 0
Replying to Littlemiss • Jul 2, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
I've lost the ability to form coherent sentences... I mean, seriously, that was such a good episode.I can't let…
Same, it was amazing
0 0