Details

  • Last Online: 2 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: *Cloud Recesses, Gusu*
  • Contribution Points: 641 LV5
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: May 1, 2017
Replying to CudleySteph • Jun 18, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
People having issues accessing iQIYI. Clear your browser cookies. That worked for me. Easiest way if you are using…
it worked! thank you so much <3
1 1
Replying to Psycho Sunbaenim • Jun 18, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Same! It won't load for me ;-;
It’s been half an hour and I’m loosing my mind
0 0
Replying to Pookie_Hyun • Jun 18, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
please its so annoying
every week gets worse and worse...
0 0
On KinnPorsche • Jun 18, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
iqiyi needs to get it together... I've been trying to watch the episode for more than 20 minutes now with no luck
2 4
Replying to BriBri • Jun 11, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Perth I really hope My Engineer 2 happens because he deserves a nice main role again. His characters have always…
I agree!!
0 0
Replying to Zelme • Jun 11, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Lol OMFG this bitch forgot Pete brooooo i can't
That was funny XD
0 0
Replying to Meera • Jun 11, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Don't we all. Be it anywhere, we are always attracted to the bad guy rather than the good ones.
100% his scene with Pete was so good!!!
0 0
Replying to Meera • Jun 11, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Don't we all. Be it anywhere, we are always attracted to the bad guy rather than the good ones.
he’s way too charming to be a bad guy smh
0 2
Replying to misspulane • Jun 11, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
...stay low, keep firing! EPIC!!
Luckily it wasn’t busy at all, so I could enjoy it fully. I didn’t want to miss it so bad haha
0 0
Replying to Sanie • Jun 11, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
And then left him alone in the ambulance lmao
For the record, I was actually originally talking about the scene at the house, but okay XD
0 0
Replying to Sanie • Jun 11, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
And then left him alone in the ambulance lmao
trueee
0 0
On KinnPorsche • Jun 11, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
VEGAS MY LOVE HATE RELATIONSHIP WITH YOU IS WHAT KEEPS ME ALIVE
4 4
Replying to Sanie • Jun 11, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
And then left him alone in the ambulance lmao
He did lol I thought Kim had saved him and took him away, but he just left him there XD I’m sure he made sure he was safe first though, and I guess Porsche and Chay needed that talk
0 1
On KinnPorsche • Jun 11, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Just watched this episode on the train on my way to the airport and I regret nothing
2 2
Replying to springmiya • Jun 11, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
speak your mind... i think were all feeling the same
THE ACTION WAS SO INTENSE, I WAS ON THE EDGE OF MY SEAT THE WHOLE TIME
2 1
On KinnPorsche • Jun 11, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
I DON’T EVEN KNOW WHERE TO BEGIN
WHAT AN EPISODE
I’M SO INTRIGUED
7 3