News Replying to Summer • 5 days ago
Title Nour
It’s actually not 3 episodes left and there’s an actor we are yet to see. Next episode might focus on Chita’s…
Also predictable would have been Praer or another random Nour. There’s so many unanswered questions 😖
2 0
Replying to katerinale9 • 5 days ago
Title Nour
Okay. I suspected something was wrong with Chita from the very first episode, but I refused to believe he was…
It’s actually not 3 episodes left and there’s an actor we are yet to see. Next episode might focus on Chita’s backstory coz there’s a lot about him we don’t know. Why his killing? Why he chose to hide like that? Who turned him? The last scene showing Ken’s aura going haywire, why? I don’t think they’d simplify it like that after all these cliffhangers.
6 1
Replying to Jay • Aug 27, 2026
Title Nour
Ngl seeing an AI warning in the beginning of the first episode is turning me off from watching it… Just hire…
They did so it seems they used both. Coz the credits have vfx artists and ai directors
1 0
Replying to MsFish9 • Aug 26, 2026
Title Nour
I cannot believe I'm rooting for the same guy I wanted to bitch-slap into oblivion when he was in The Wicked Game.…
Lucky. I watched love destiny after the two episodes. Irritated tf out of me 😒 and then that fish lips kiss came on I ended the episode there.
1 0
Replying to EpisodeZer0 • Aug 26, 2026
Title Nour
I feel like some people are masking their hate for Boss by saying he’s ugly, which is honestly so shocking to…
It’s actually because of the drama surrounding Tailai former couple. Nour was supposed to be Akina with Boom as main lead but due to ongoing lawsuits, health issues it was scrapped. During Nour press conference Shang Na mentioned how they had issues picking a main lead couple with chemistry and some of Booms fans took it as she said Boom had no chemistry and that’s why they dropped him which isn’t true. So as consolation some especially the C fans started saying it’s all for the best coz Boss is ugly. If you check on X they’ve called him worse.
1 1
Replying to Bloodborne • Aug 14, 2026
Title Bittersweet Love
Available online. Im not sure if i can post the link here.
Done
0 1
Replying to Bloodborne • Aug 14, 2026
Title Bittersweet Love
Available online. Im not sure if i can post the link here.
Hey could you share the link please. Ty
0 3
Replying to London Fog • Aug 5, 2026
Title Love Destiny
Dech loves hating from outside of the club! He looked so cute acting jealous. Great is wearing him down and out.…
Lmao Jabber jaw Jumpa is a fitting description 😂😂
2 0