• Join Date: October 5, 2018
Memories of the Alhambra
This drama is honestly a very good one. Even thought i'm only in the 12th episode as of now, i'm writing this review to encourage people to start watching it if you haven't yet.

STORY
The story in short is amazing, the way it starts and how every episode ends always leave me at the edge of my seat. Since I watch a lot of movies, cartoons and dramas I can almost always predict what would happen next, but as I watch this show i'm left to wonder what could happen next, and there are so many possibilities that I can't even be certain if what i'm thinking will actually happen.

CAST
The casting for drama is good as all the actors are good at what they do. There isn't one person in this who I thought shouldn't have gotten the role. Every one dose a good job at their character, whether the audience hate the character or not all the actors do an amazing job portraying the attitude and style for the particular character.

ACTING
When it comes to acting they have yet again done a very good job, all the emotions put in feel to real to be fake. When ever they show any emotion like happiness, sadness, anger, excitement, regret , and so on I can actually feel the emotion and respond with the emotion. If they are sad I feel sorry, if they are happy I feel happy for them and so on.

MUSIC
The sound track in this drama is simply amazing and even after the drama is over I would still be listening to the music, it's very catchy and present to listen to.

I would definitely rewatch this drama, and recommend it to all if my friends
My only wish is that it have a great ending, as I know many dramas I was excited to watch but ended on a very bad note.

Where Stars Land
This used to be my favorite drama before the last few episodes aired, every time an episode ending i would anxiously wait for the next episode and would couldn't wait to watch it. Unfortunately the last few episodes and especially the last one left me quite disappointed.

STORY
The story was leading to be awesome, but in the end it turned out to be the completely opposite. This drama was originally supposed to be 40 episodes but it got cut down to 32 episodes so there was a lot of things that where left out. Since i can't write any spoilers i can't actually write what they left off and what they should have done, all I can say is that they zoomed through some stuff, didn't properly explain some stuff, and left out other stuff. The ending was absolutely the worst, and by ending I mean the last few minutes of the last episode, and that made me even more mad.

ACTING AND CAST
The acting and casting wasn't bad at all, everyone one did an amazing god at that.

MUSIC
The music was the one thing that I absolutely loved about this drama.

Overall the starting of this drama is amazing, its just the way it ended that really let me down.