Details

  • Last Online: 4 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: September 24, 2026
Completed
The Prisoner of Beauty
0 people found this review helpful
21 hours ago
36 of 36 episodes seen
Completed 0
Overall 7.5
Story 7.5
Acting/Cast 9.0
Music 2.0
Rewatch Value 1.0
The story started off well but slowed down halfway through. It focused too much on the stories of minor characters (which isn't entirely bad, though they did go overboard) and not enough on the villains, making the ending feel rushed and lackluster.

The lead actors' performances were really good; I would have liked to see more drama in their relationship, but it turned out pretty "meh." Still, their intense scenes—OMG, the way they conveyed emotion!

Given the actual content, it could have had fewer episodes instead of 36.
Was this review helpful to you?
Completed
Key to the Phoenix Heart
0 people found this review helpful
4 days ago
28 of 28 episodes seen
Completed 0
Overall 8.0
Story 8.0
Acting/Cast 10
Music 10
Rewatch Value 10
I liked the plot, but I feel they could have given more prominence to certain aspects over others and avoided making the lead-up to the finale feel so rushed. The OST was so perfect and I seriously loved the chemistry between the leads, their scenes together conveyed emotions beautifully. I was truly surprised to learn her age and understood why we didn't get more, which is exactly why—now that she is older—I want to see them together again in another drama!
Was this review helpful to you?