Editorials
Replying to Roxy • Aug 5, 2023
Title The Legend of Anle
I'm on episode 33 and I'm going to say the 8.0 rating is justified so far. This drama is draggy af. I am forcing…
Wait until u reach episode 35
1 0
Replying to rambler26 • Aug 4, 2023
Title The Legend of Anle
"There is no better Crown Prince than him." You're damn right, Anle! 😭😭WHY?! Oh Why did they do this. My…
I’m loving Han Ye’s character as well
1 0
Replying to rambler26 • Aug 4, 2023
Title The Legend of Anle
Gong Jun and Dilireba are so cute. They reacted to the valley scene where Han Ye showed off his abs. Poor Gong…
Those abs😍😍
2 0
On The Legend of Anle • Aug 3, 2023
Title The Legend of Anle
Gong Jun’s acting in episode 35 is on point👍
15 0
Replying to mukkanna • Jul 28, 2023
Title The Legend of Anle
To each their own :) I'm enjoying it. Cheers!
Me too
0 0
On Gong Jun • Jul 25, 2023
Person Gong Jun
I first notice him in Word of Honor😍😍😍 I really like him as Wen Kexing
3 4
Replying to Ahsiara • Jul 25, 2023
Person Gong Jun
Got my new crush!🥰Loving him in Legend of Anle ❣️
Me too
1 0
Replying to Dedra70 • Jul 25, 2023
Title The Legend of Anle
And the word for today.... ABS!!!! Yes, HY was rocking serious abs. I was like, gurl, don't turn away from that…
I’m fascinated by his abs😍😍😍
2 0
Replying to KRULOWASERC • May 20, 2023
Title Wrong Carriage, Right Groom
Can’t wait for TXW next drama!.Finally a natural sweet actress, without trying at a push to be cute.But who…
He is Ao Rui Peng from the blood of youth
1 1
Replying to Whitecameo • May 20, 2023
Title When Destiny Brings the Demon
I would love Zhao Lusi and Ao Rui Peng paired in this drama. They have great chemistry after watching A Female…
Ao Rui peng and lusi pllssss
2 0

