News
Replying to SsJay • Apr 8, 2024
Title Blood River
It’s not him. It never was officially confirmed.
🥲
1 3
On Blood River • Apr 7, 2024
Title Blood River
I want Gong Jun as the ML❤️
3 5
On Hello, Hello • Mar 10, 2024
Title Hello, Hello
Where to Watch?
0 0
Replying to Sanjukta13 • Mar 10, 2024
Person Gong Jun
🍉Youku's new costume mystery drama: "暗河传"Tentatively Starring: #GongJun and #ZhangYuxiDirector: Yin Tao…
It’s not yet listed in mdl..t?
0 1
Replying to Sanjukta13 • Mar 8, 2024
Person Gong Jun
🍉Youku's new costume mystery drama: "暗河传"Tentatively Starring: #GongJun and #ZhangYuxiDirector: Yin Tao…
Exciting
3 0
Replying to Gong Jun • Mar 5, 2024
Person Gong Jun
Replying to deleted comment
I hope this melon is true
2 0
Replying to XXxxEllyxx • Jan 16, 2024
Title Fox Spirit Matchmaker: Red-Moon Pact
Just saw a rumor of being aired in March against Tencent’s The Legend of Shen Li
😳 can’t wait
3 0
Replying to MarissaDanelle • Jan 13, 2024
Title Hold a Court Now
Drama #我们与法庭的距离 starring #GongJun #RenMin #HuangLu #ZhouYangyang #WangYuze release BTS videohttps://x.com/ultra_melons/status/1744904465063498140?s=20
Thanks for sharing
2 1
Replying to mqteiku • Nov 2, 2023
Title Rising with the Wind
I CANT WAIT FOR THE NEW EP😭😭😭
Me too
1 0
Replying to Kitkat • Aug 23, 2023
Title Reborn of the Rightful
I’m super excited
Exactly
0 0
On Reborn of the Rightful • Aug 22, 2023
Title Reborn of the Rightful
Yangzi and Gong Jun plssssss😍😍😍
0 1
Replying to Yang Chao Zi • Aug 13, 2023
Title Reborn of the Rightful
Gong is rumored to be the lead and I am happy for it.
I’m super excited
0 2
Replying to 4evergreen • Aug 12, 2023
Person Gong Jun
I am trying to watch that drama on Amazon prime:)
Enjoy
1 0
On The Truth • Aug 10, 2023
Title The Truth
I’m excited for this drama
3 0
On The Truth • Aug 10, 2023
Title The Truth
I’m excited for this drama
1 0
On Reborn of the Rightful • Aug 8, 2023
Title Reborn of the Rightful
Gong Jun plsssssss
2 2
Replying to Flora • Aug 7, 2023
Person Gong Jun
Does anyone know drama “Di Mou” that has just been listed here? I have not seen any rumors about it yet.
I’m excited for this
1 0
On Reborn of the Rightful • Aug 7, 2023
Title Reborn of the Rightful
This pairing is a bomb😍😍😍 please let it happen..I’m sooooooo excited
0 0
On Reborn of the Rightful • Aug 7, 2023
Title Reborn of the Rightful
I love this pairing..so excited
0 0
Replying to mukkanna • Aug 5, 2023
Title The Legend of Anle
Finally got caught up through ep 35. I just want to say that Gong Jun does some very convincing hemoptysis. Kudos…
I agree Gong Jun’s acting is great in ep 35
3 0
