News Replying to Sunnysideup_89 • Nov 2, 2025
Title Blood River
Off screen SMY the most talkative of the lot.. ahhahaaahaa
Exactly 😂
2 0
Replying to 11742703 • Nov 2, 2025
Title Blood River
stand in line 🤣I’M GONNA SNATCH THAT MAN 🌂
😂
2 1
Replying to 11742703 • Nov 2, 2025
Title Blood River
the role of su mu yu suits junjun so well - the way he walks, talks, carries himself and the scenes… that man…
The producer think so too ..that’s why she gave this role to him
3 1
On Blood River • Nov 2, 2025
Title Blood River
Now @ 500 million views👏
1 1
Replying to Ninonii • Nov 2, 2025
Title Blood River
is it good?
💯 %
1 0
Replying to Hully • Nov 2, 2025
Title Blood River
Guys...all of you who watched BOY stop scaring people and telling them its a bad ending....according to Chinese…
Good to know
0 0
Replying to nple • Nov 1, 2025
Title Blood River
The fighting scenes of this drama are really on another level. I watched some BTS and most of the scenes were…
Agree
1 0
Replying to Wendyli • Nov 1, 2025
Title Blood River
After all this explanation mu yu is betting only 3 Liang and he was proud he gave the old woman 3 Liang too smh…
😂
0 0
Replying to bububo • Nov 1, 2025
Title Blood River
smy strikes fear against all with his umbrella and cooking skill!
😂
0 0
Replying to 11742703 • Nov 1, 2025
Title Blood River
came to comment on the clothes, so that spoiled cat doesn’t feel alone 🤣
😂
1 1
Replying to AMVRocks • Oct 31, 2025
Title Blood River
Congratulations Blood river for ranked 1st in all weibo weekly tv drama chart
Really? Yay
1 4
Replying to lotusrootporkrib • Oct 31, 2025
Title Blood River
BHH and SCH faces when SMY give away free consultation and 50% off medicine lol
😂
1 0
Replying to rainy_days • Oct 31, 2025
Title Blood River
It's the most powerful of the three families
Glad to knw this
1 0
Replying to Alice_01 • Oct 31, 2025
Title Blood River
I've just started this today and so far, I'm really enjoying it! This is honestly my fave work of Gong Jun since…
U should watch dream garden
3 1
Replying to Hully • Oct 31, 2025
Title Blood River
Su Muyu is so broke omfg....😭😭How will i survive with him
😂
0 0
Replying to emerald_hill • Oct 30, 2025
Title Blood River
Guys, tell me.. should I start with watching Dashing Youth or can I see this as a stand-alone for now?
U Can watch directly
0 0
Replying to Meteorshower • Oct 30, 2025
Title Inverted Fate
I wanna see gongjun playing lin shengyou casting director make it happen
Gong Jun x yu shuxin is perfect❤️
2 0
Replying to Kitkat • Oct 30, 2025
Title Blood River
Word of Honor
U are trash
3 1
Replying to Cocoberry • Oct 30, 2025
Title Blood River
With all your negative feedback bout this drama you still following updates along? You even rated 1 and reviewed…
She has nothing else to do😂
2 0
Replying to Mizuhira-san • Oct 30, 2025
Title Blood River
Uncle Zhe: Back in the day, I was a feared assassin. How'd I end up just lighting firecrackers? (っ- ‸ - ς)…
😂
1 1
