News
On Paint with Love • Apr 22, 2024
Title Paint with Love
Episode 9 just hurt my heart. Love this so much. Very cute and funny. The dynamics are a little confusing and some people are hard to read, but overall very good!
1 0
On Past-Senger • Apr 14, 2024
Title Past-Senger Spoiler
I would have to have words with Soda because 'hands off'! The cringy ending bothered me, they could have done something different. I mostly enjoyed it, but there were some character flaws and behaviors that annoyed me. I could overlook everything but the ending. I'm just glad we didn’t have to see a kiss with creepy old Uncle Kiao.
1 0
Replying to Smart Mouse • Apr 8, 2024
Title 1000 Years Old
which scene?
At one point you can see her very easily just before the knocking starts, then again in the background as he answers the door
0 1
Replying to Smart Mouse • Apr 5, 2024
Title 1000 Years Old
which scene?
At the end of ep.6 when Yoh keeps hearing the knocking on his door
0 3
On 1000 Years Old • Mar 29, 2024
Title 1000 Years Old
Did anyone else catch the ghost in Yoh's room?
3 6