Details

  • Last Online: Feb 8, 2023
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: March 18, 2021
On Our Days • Jul 29, 2022
Title Our Days
Do Mickey and Q end up together ? :)
3 0
Replying to Emz • Jul 29, 2022
Title Our Days
All this drama I was interested in Micky & Q ヾ(#^∀^#)ノ♥. I wanted them to have more interaction together.…
Saaame their screen time wa so short.. I love them
0 0
Replying to 33nity3 • Jul 28, 2022
That's exactly what I thought when I saw Prince. I think it's a hint for S2. Although I haven't seen SIYH yet…
I’m also starting it now haha :)
1 0
Replying to 33nity3 • Jul 27, 2022
That's exactly what I thought when I saw Prince. I think it's a hint for S2. Although I haven't seen SIYH yet…
Oooh so it was him. I wasn’t sure because his face was hidden.. thank you, I’m happy that someone else noticed hahah
1 2
On Star and Sky: Star in My Mind • Jul 26, 2022
I have a question about something that won’t leave my mind.. does anyone remember this guy with roses that Saifah run into during the contest ? Was it Prince ? Was it a hint for season 2 ? Or was it just a random scene added for literally no reason.. I can’t stop thinking about this, it’s driving me crazy haha…
0 5
Replying to MelTheGod • Jan 28, 2022
Stupidest movie EVER literally made no sense and the ending was worse OMG plz skip this insanity
it's LITERALLY not stupid..? Please think before writing.. There is a meaning and if you didn't like the movie then just say it.. Don't say it has no sens because it has one, you just didn't understand it..
0 0