Editorials Replying to Angela Reed • Mar 2, 2025
Title Undercover High School
There is def romance but it probably won't start unless she finds out he is not a student! And can you tell me…
I said so because I saw somewhere that there's another student who kinda falls in love with him(?) so I didn't want the romance aspect to be about them cuz that kind of age gaps are not my cup of tea, anyways I'd probably give this drama a try cuz the reviews look decent
1 1
On Undercover High School • Mar 2, 2025
Title Undercover High School
Would anyone mind telling me that does the romance revolve around the ml and the teacher?? Cuz if it doesn't then I'd probably drop it lol
1 7
On Study Group • Feb 6, 2025
Title Study Group
Okay honestly i LOVEEE this drama so far!! Ep 5 & 6 were SOOO good ugh!! I just wished to see more of them 🥲 anyway since there's like only 4 eps left now, I'm assuming they'll not be able to cover the whole webtoon, right? So can we expect season 2??
5 0

