News
Replying to bl lover • Sep 7, 2023
Title Dark Blue Kiss
good question, I'd like to know that too
Can you please share the link of discussion post
1 1
On My Little Happiness • Jan 15, 2021
Title My Little Happiness
I really loved this drama, please anyone can tell me were to watch ep 5 with English subtitles and I don't have wetv vip :((( so I can't watch their.
0 2
Replying to Winter • Jul 31, 2020
Title Love of Summer Night
hello, is the love triangle in this drama annoying? And where did you watch it?
After episode 3 English subtitles are not there
0 1
Replying to Winter • Jul 31, 2020
Title Love of Summer Night
hello, is the love triangle in this drama annoying? And where did you watch it?
I want site but not mango tv because it need VIP account
1 3
Replying to BlueBerry • Jul 31, 2020
Title Love of Summer Night
For those who are still searching for the subtitles ; Youtube has only 3 episodes subbed while Mangotv has all…
But we need VIP account to watch this drama. Do you have vip account
0 1