Editorials
Replying to SuraCupcake • Jul 10, 2014
Title Reset
Damn! A 19 year age difference!
Oh ok that's good because if there actually was a love story between them then it would be kind of pedophilish since she's underage and he's above thirty.
3 0
On Makoto Naoya • Jun 26, 2014
Person Makoto Naoya
Happy birthday ^.^
0 0
On Kim Woo Seok • Jun 26, 2014
Person Kim Woo Seok
Happy birthday ^.^
0 0
On Hamao Kyousuke • Jun 26, 2014
Person Hamao Kyousuke
Happy birthday ^.^
0 0
On Fujigaya Taisuke • Jun 26, 2014
Person Fujigaya Taisuke
Happy birthday ^.^
0 0
On Choo Kwi Jung • Jun 26, 2014
Person Choo Kwi Jung
Happy birthday ahjussi!
0 0
On Chae Shi Ra • Jun 26, 2014
Person Chae Shi Ra
Happy Birthday! I liked you in Five Fingers!
1 0
On Her Legend • Jun 25, 2014
Title Her Legend
Disappointing female lead...
7 0
On My Lovely Sam Soon • Jun 25, 2014
Title My Lovely Sam Soon
I LOVE THUS DRAMA! ITS ONE OF MY ALL TIME FAVORITES!
2 0
On Reset • Jun 25, 2014
Title Reset
Damn! A 19 year age difference!
1 2
On Lee Soo Kyung • Jun 25, 2014
Person Lee Soo Kyung
Someone PLEASE CHANGE THAT PICTURE!!
4 2
On Naeil's Cantabile • Jun 25, 2014
Title Naeil's Cantabile
Yes!! I can't wait to watch this drama! I loved the anime and manga of Nodame Cantabile so I'm really hoping that this drama will be just as good as them!
0 0
On Yun Si Yun • Jun 24, 2014
Person Yun Si Yun
I've seen him in King of baking, Kim takgu, me too flower, flower boy next door, and the prime minister and I. He is SUCH AN AWESOME ACTOR AND HE'S HANDSOME TOO!
2 0
On Yun Si Yun • Jun 24, 2014
Person Yun Si Yun
Omg! He looks exactly like Suh Joon Young! And they have the EXACT same voice too!!
0 0
Replying to Dreamstroue • Jun 24, 2014
Person Seo Joon Young
If only he and Yoon Shiyoon where real brothers my life would be complete T__T They're so alike!!! ?
Lol that's what I thought too!!
0 0
On Seo Joon Young • Jun 24, 2014
Person Seo Joon Young
Omg! It's like he's Yoon Shi Yoon's twin!!! They look so similar and have the EXACT SAME VOICE!! I expected them to be brothers in real life but strangely, they're not.....
0 0
On Unemployed Romance • Jun 22, 2014
Title Unemployed Romance
does anyone else think that Suh Joon Young's voice sounds like Yoon Shi Yoon's voice?
1 0
On IU • Jun 13, 2014
Person IU
Does anyone else think that she kinda looks like Lee Dong Hae?
2 0
On Let's Eat • Jun 6, 2014
Title Let's Eat
This is one of THE best dramas I've ever seen!! I don't even know why the rating isn't higher!
2 0
