Editorials
Literally I’m a bit in shock because I thought it will be “another sweet and loving series”, but definitely I am wrong.
What Kon and In have lived 30 years ago about accepting, unfortunately in many countries are still the same. For example, I’m from Serbia and in my country is forbidden to be gay or open minded about that. A lot of abuse, abandonment and self-killing is still present.
There are no many of us who are living life in the way we want, but watching these kind of series it could change some peoples mind.
I’m really happy that I could find Thai series and learn a lot about love and romance. I still believe I will find it one day....
Anyway, I will continue to watch another episode and who knows...maybe I will repeat all 17 episodes ☺️
And to all who will start watching this series: BELIVE IN YOURSELF AND EXPECT UNEXPECTING!!
Was this review helpful to you?
Cute as expected
I was looking forward to watch this series and I was waiting for the last episode to come out. It was cute, started very powerful.. As it is always the rule when the series start very strong, probably it will lack at the end. And I was right. BUT, since the opinions from many people are divided, I will not say about cons. Only what I will say is about Heo Nam Jun’s hair. It was very bad entire time.Was this review helpful to you?
Wow…
Just simply WOW! After watching so many Thai BL’s and so many disappointment at the same time, this series is really surprised me in the best possible way. It is a rare for me not to be disturb when it comes of bad acting or bad background music, but this time, I was more than happy to watch this series and I deeply hope that Thai production will be much better in the future with other projects.Was this review helpful to you?
Inspiring
To be gay in Japan is very hard, even tho Japanese are having a huge history in. Gay relations. Society is very harsh. Japanese people people are well known to hide their emotions and even though in this project shows a lot of courage from LGBTQ plus population. I would like personally from all people around the world to open up with themselves and to be honest and loyal to their friends partners and even family because emotions are very important to build one relationship and even a friendship.. I’m really happy to find out about this project and it will be a wonderful idea that many countries around the world have the same projects. I’m looking forward to very much to see the season two of this project and to see how they will develop their emotions and relationships between them.
Was this review helpful to you?
Emotional roller-coaster
It was really emotional in some parts. The cast was amazing,as always and never dissappointed in K dramas. Overall 9.5 from 10, only because there was some part I didn’t understand and it did not connect with the story.Beautiful acting, beautiful emotions with trace of comedy and funny part and amazing chemistry between the leaders. I love this drama even though the comments are not so great, but it is okay to have own opinions.
I know it is hard to believe in magic, SciFi and some “other” world, but if you believe in unbelievable, everything can happen in our lives.
That’s why my title is Emotional rolloer-coaster. When you. Pay attention really hard in this drama, you can put yourself in the story.
Was this review helpful to you?
Again very boring from two main actors
I was watching several dramas from these two main actors and somehow I cannot cope with them. I tried my best to be understandable, but they are very boring actors lacking in acting skills. In every series where are they acting together, I just can’t find chemistry between them at all. They look very confused. But overall, luckily, the music is very nice in this series which is very surprising and the story wasn’t that bad, but Thai cinematography need to do something about actors they hiring.Was this review helpful to you?

