News
Replying to Starlight_143 • Oct 18, 2013
Title Hi My Sweetheart
I must say, this has to be one of the best dramas I've seen. Loved it to bits <3
This drama is amazing, more people should watch it xD
2 0
Replying to meganjoy12 • Oct 7, 2013
Title Hi My Sweetheart Spoiler
So I really liked most of this drama but I don't get why at the end when he got his memory back why he not only…
I think it is because that's how Hseuh Hai originally was. He changed significantly into his "bad side" because he misunderstood Bao Zhu 4 years ago. If the accident never happened, he will probably be the same kind-hearted Da Lung we all see at the end :)
2 1
Replying to omnichelle • Oct 29, 2012
Title Sassy Girl, Chun Hyang
This drama was funny to me because of the music. In particular, EVERY TIME Uhm Tae Woong came on-screen, the same.…
Yup, i really think it is like a theme song for him in this drama, lol...
2 0

