News
lo_ve • Mar 9, 2021
Article 2PM's Lee Jun Ho and Lee Se Young in talks to star in "Red Sleeves"
Waiting for Lee Jun Ho and Lee Se Young's collaboration.
0 0
lo_ve • Mar 9, 2021
Article 2PM's Lee Jun Ho and Lee Se Young in talks to star in "Red Sleeves"
Se Young is really talented.
0 0
lo_ve • Mar 9, 2021
Article 2PM's Lee Jun Ho and Lee Se Young in talks to star in "Red Sleeves"
I really like Lee Se Young. Excited for her.
0 0
lo_ve • Feb 21, 2021
Article EXO's Do Kyung Soo confirmed to star in Korean Remake of 'Secret'
I am happy but kind of upset too because he will do romantic scenes with someone again.
1 2
lo_ve • Feb 21, 2021
Article EXO's Do Kyung Soo confirmed to star in Korean Remake of 'Secret'
I am so happy for him.
1 0