K-Drama Replying to L13 • Sep 25, 2023
Title A Beautiful Mind Spoiler
After watching the first two episodes, I have to say everyone at the hospital is extremely unprofessional and…
FL is so dumb, if her crush is a suspect she will try to flip over the case. and if ml is a suspect she will do everything to screw things up for him even if there is not much evidence there to suspect him. wtf
3 0
Replying to L13 • Sep 25, 2023
Title A Beautiful Mind
After watching the first two episodes, I have to say everyone at the hospital is extremely unprofessional and…
Exactly. The FL is so dumb, it is so frustrating. You feel like reaching into the screen and giving her a thrashing with words. I mean so unprofessional- (contnd)
4 0
On Mysterious Lotus Casebook • Aug 10, 2023
Title Mysterious Lotus Casebook
Does anyone know when the episodes 35-40 would be subbed in English?
1 1
Replying to julianapinkdan • Aug 10, 2023
Title Mysterious Lotus Casebook
I'll DM you
DM me too
0 0
Replying to Deirdre19 • May 15, 2023
Title Desire Catcher
Episodes 21 and 22 are finally subbed...
Can you tell me where you watched the subbed episodes? Not viki but anywhere else??
0 1