News
On Bad Guy My Boss • Nov 7, 2024
Title Bad Guy My Boss
why did Elyes look BUNK asf creeping behind the corner and going "Dam it!" fucking killed me lmao (Ep.8)
1 0
Replying to BraveAppointment1 • Nov 5, 2024
Title One Day Miracle
This was quite good. A nice little story about two people who make each other's lives a bit brighter. (Also, I…
Did you ever end up watching the XXX scenes? Are they worth it?
0 1
On Our Skyy • Nov 3, 2024
Title Our Skyy
Looking at this as a relatively new (around 2023) hardcore BL fan. Looking at this page is like digging up an ancient sarcophagus in Egypt.
8 0
On Fourever You • Oct 26, 2024
Title Fourever You
respectfully, please get these two out of my face and show me the side couple already
12 5
Replying to Hachi27 • Oct 26, 2024
Title Kidnap
we got the energy drink one 😆
rip Kidnap the series choco pie ad. You will be missed <3
9 1
Replying to Alx • Oct 26, 2024
Title Kidnap
am i the only one who's disappointed? I love Ohm, and I'm loving Leng, but the show really lost the plot. Min…
Yeah honestly I think this show was never really strong in the plot department. More so on if you enjoy the actual BL part. Like in the very first ep when Q is supposedly "Kidnapped" and straight up LEAVES lmao. Not that I'm complaining though, I'm actually really enjoying the series. I also feel like Yada will most def come back seeking vengeance in one way or another. Cause 4 eps left to go is a good amount of time for that to happen
3 0
On Kidnap • Oct 26, 2024
Title Kidnap
halfway into the ep and no choco pie ad? Whats going awnn?
15 3
On I Saw You in My Dream • Oct 25, 2024
Title I Saw You in My Dream
The beginning of ep 12 is a little too goofy for my taste
0 0
On Your Sky • Oct 23, 2024
Title Your Sky
im so excited grrr
2 0
Replying to MaintainingMama • Oct 22, 2024
Title Jack & Joker: U Steal My Heart!
The fact that their names are Save and Hope and they are both so far from those names is painful. I pray that…
Praying for Save and Hope's downfall 🙏
5 0
Replying to Pincolino • Oct 22, 2024
Title Jack & Joker: U Steal My Heart!
Unpopular opinion maybe, but I will still say it. I don't agree with the idea that poor people have to remain…
I've had hot takes on shows but holy shit does this take the fucking cake LMAO
3 0
Replying to ammmz • Oct 22, 2024
Title Jack & Joker: U Steal My Heart!
Exactly what u think!!!
this is sending me lmaoo
3 0
Replying to Pincolino • Oct 22, 2024
Title Jack & Joker: U Steal My Heart!
Unpopular opinion maybe, but I will still say it. I don't agree with the idea that poor people have to remain…
This is crazy lmao
0 0
On Jack & Joker: U Steal My Heart! • Oct 22, 2024
Title Jack & Joker: U Steal My Heart!
Hope, please, just die already
10 1
On Bad Guy My Boss • Oct 21, 2024
Title Bad Guy My Boss
When Pat enters a "Mr. Elyes' main bitch competition" but sees Run walking in
3 0
On Bad Guy My Boss • Oct 21, 2024
Title Bad Guy My Boss
Not all three of Elyes' bitches in the same room LMFAO
3 1
On The Secret of Us • Oct 20, 2024
Title The Secret of Us Spoiler
The breakup scene in ep 1 was not very demure at all, holy shit that was rough
2 0
On The Trainee • Oct 19, 2024
Title The Trainee
Took me forever but I finally finished this. Love how the BL in this was pushed at the very last second <3
1 0
On Blue Canvas of Youthful Days • Oct 19, 2024
Title Blue Canvas of Youthful Days
Is it frfr coming back? PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
12 1
Replying to The_Fairy_Prince • Oct 18, 2024
Title Kidnap Spoiler
What was? Q being with Ohm?
I just saw it! Lowk had to pause the episode after Ohm told him lets break up
4 1
