Editorials
Replying to cherry blossom after rai • 1 day ago
Title The Crow Club
I just came to check the ratings for this series and it was a 8.2! now after 10 mins, it is a 7.9?? 🤔🤔 why…
Are these supposed to be bad ratings? I think 7.9 is still pretty high. Also maybe as time goes on and the rest of the episodes release it may go back up. I don't rate until a series is finished but I'm really enjoying this so far.
1 2
On The Crow Club • 1 day ago
Title The Crow Club
Van do not give af about the bread he wants the dam cookie
5 0
Replying to MostlyBLBoy • 1 day ago
Title Gelboys Season 2
episode 7• You're not making him feel any better• All the Sad Gays• What a stupid large photo card holder…
Wait thought both couples ended up together in the end? BB/CF
0 1
On The Crow Club • 8 days ago
Title The Crow Club Spoiler
did this idiot try giving mouth to mouth with a mask on? 😭😭
6 1
Replying to WilaFox • 9 days ago
Title Class Crush Crisis
Guys, is it just a cute high school romance, or is there something deeper?
just a HS romance, if you're looking for something with more story its not here
1 0
On Your Summer, My Storm • 12 days ago
Title Your Summer, My Storm
highk a flop
5 0
Replying to Diego Chang • 15 days ago
Title Nour
I think that was a special effect to emphasize the word "dating". Kind of like the canned laughter used…
Haha yeah i get it was for comedic effect but the actual sound they chose was crazy 😭
1 0
Replying to cdrama_fanatic • 15 days ago
Title Don't Be Too Emotional
This is nothing really..CBLs have a lot more
Nothing could beat the Thai drama rhat was titled Gamer Bf or sum like that.
0 0
On Don't Be Too Emotional • 16 days ago
Title Don't Be Too Emotional
not the trash AI posters in the very last ep what are we doing bruh?
0 2
On Nour • 17 days ago
Title Nour
um, am I tripping or did I just hear gunshots when the two officers were talking about how they dated people? lmao
4 2
On You Maniac • 20 days ago
Title You Maniac
Oh Dean you fine asf but funky ash 😭
2 0
Replying to Freakforshows • 27 days ago
Title Don't Be Too Emotional Spoiler
stopped watching at ep 8.. should i continue?? im asking because all i see here and on tiktok are ppl pissed off…
One of the characters gets amnesia, the circular plot allegations are true
0 0
Replying to Jojomin • 27 days ago
Title Don't Be Too Emotional Spoiler
I dropped it at ep 3 I don't know if I should continue
As of right now I wouldn't recommend it, I've been enjoying it but the plot does run in circles and one of the characters gets amnesia in ep 10 so its literally like a HARD reboot of their relationship. I'm tired.
0 0
Replying to enigmatic_zephy • 27 days ago
Title Don't Be Too Emotional
it is the best idea
Its tired is what it is
1 0
Replying to cookingbro • 27 days ago
Title Don't Be Too Emotional
Who tf fought amnesia trope was a good idea it literally ruined the show. I would enjoy watching this even with…
Yeah I was really enjoying this show even with all the weird plot shifts but the amnesia lowk killed it. Idk I'll see how I feel next ep as it plays out but we're doing to much at this point. I'm sure its just gonna be as plot device to make Big Jane stop with the favor game but idk how neatly everything is gonna tie together, including Big Jane's father and lil brother.
2 1
On Don't Be Too Emotional • Aug 28, 2026
Title Don't Be Too Emotional Spoiler
I'm loving this show but that sex scene in ep8 is taking me out 😭 like what is he digging in?
2 1
On After Moving Seats, the Boy Behind Me Has a Crush on Me • Aug 25, 2026
Title After Moving Seats, the Boy Behind Me Has a Crush on Me
Bro does NAWT give af about them books, he just want that cookie
10 1
Replying to MultiStanWorld • Aug 25, 2026
Title Gelboys Season 2
What the hell was that scene with Baabin and PP
Like imagining all that in front of his man Bua? It lowk gave me the ick S1 Baabin would never....
1 0
Replying to Carla • Aug 25, 2026
Title Gelboys Season 2
I don't think 4Mod was angry at Chian for what happened at the fansign. I interpret it as he told his agency that…
He was def upset some way some how though, even his mom told Chian not to bother him atm cause he was upset.
0 1
Replying to nechayanno • Aug 25, 2026
Title Gelboys Season 2 Spoiler
yeah i'm not rly vibing with this, unfortunately. the characters feel like over-exaggerated and one-dimensional…
Yeah I feel like Baabin is the one who got hit the hardest with this. Like he was a cute and had his little moments where he would dance and scream from happiness but here its been turned up to 100 and it feels kind of strange. I think its supposed to show Bua's influence on him since he was def the more reserved of the 2 in S1.
1 0

