Details

  • Last Online: 2 days ago
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Los Angeles
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Birthday: October 29
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: February 8, 2023
Replying to NewbieNVDB • Aug 25, 2026
Bua is soooo down bad for Baabin, ugh I am in tears! It freaking hurts they are not together in the futur like…
I thought they were? Isn't it only fou4mod and Chian who have problems in the future?
0 2
Replying to Kaliska • Aug 25, 2026
I js finished ep 2. I actually thought I'd enjoy this series more. It started out very nice, beautiful cinematography,…
Honestly it felt pretty lackluster to me. They have a bit of drama near the end but it feels very "We gotta have them do SUM for the plot"/Half baked since they make up in the next scene lol
2 0
Replying to stolenart • Aug 3, 2026
People want xiao fan to turn in to a boss bitch instantly. They don't care about characters' background, nature,…
you're not as smart as you think you are lol
0 0
Replying to stolenart • Aug 3, 2026
People want xiao fan to turn in to a boss bitch instantly. They don't care about characters' background, nature,…
nah he's a doormat
0 0
Replying to The_Fairy_Prince • Aug 2, 2026
me when I'm 11 trying to sound smart
let this be a wanting to stop saying stupid shit then 🤷🏽‍♂️
0 2
Replying to The_Fairy_Prince • Aug 2, 2026
me when I'm 11 trying to sound smart
lmao you mean the one person who spams the entire commemorate section on this page? yeah I'm sure you two loonies would make a fantastic pair
0 4
Replying to The_Fairy_Prince • Aug 2, 2026
me when I'm 11 trying to sound smart
also u just assumed I was offended from the get go lol, it's giving circumventive reasoning.
0 0
Replying to The_Fairy_Prince • Aug 2, 2026
me when I'm 11 trying to sound smart
yeah and yet you're still typing so guess ur just as weird then 🤷🏽‍♂️
0 6
Replying to The_Fairy_Prince • Aug 2, 2026
me when I'm 11 trying to sound smart
never said I was, I just thought your original comment was funny ASF cause it deadass sounds like something an 11 year old would say. or you know.... a cinnamonroll fan 💀
0 9
Replying to The_Fairy_Prince • Aug 2, 2026
me when I'm 11 trying to sound smart
also don't throw shade not expecting shade back next time! hope that helps!
0 11
Replying to The_Fairy_Prince • Aug 2, 2026
ts was not that good lil bro
maybe don't spam comment sections with useless comments then 🤷🏽‍♂️
1 3
Replying to taybyeol • Aug 2, 2026
day 94 without dwy 💔💔💔
ts was not that good lil bro
0 5
Replying to StoryHunter • Aug 2, 2026
This series was so boring! I only managed to watch the first four episodes normally, and after that I could only…
agreed, this BL was so cookie cutter and didn't stand out at all. Idk how it got so popular besides people liking it for the "Visuals"
2 0
Replying to mirum • Aug 2, 2026
it's so funny how people in the comments can't see what exactly Fanfan is doing rn
me when I'm 11 trying to sound smart
0 14
Replying to GeekCharmin • Aug 2, 2026
yeah id rate this a 5/10
so far im really liking this series but the people in ur replies doing too much trying to defend it. Just cause you like a show doesnt mean everyone else has to, speak your truth sis. Also W Harlivy pfp
2 1
On Ticket to Heaven • Jul 28, 2026
I wanted to take Barths backstory scene so seriously in ep 4 but I feel like the editors were doing way too much with the music and sound effects....
6 0
Replying to The_Fairy_Prince • Jul 25, 2026
Title Bittersweet Love Spoiler
Is that what you think about this couple? Honestly I don't see it, I feel as though the families are more of an…
ohhhhhh no you're right! lmaoo he pissed me off cause he never bothered to explain shit so when Lu Xiao sees Bei Lu and Li Wen walk in together at the dinner in episode 7 all his hurt and insecurity about their relationship floods back. I know it's a cliche that the top (Bei Lu) in BLs secretly takes care of the bottom, like they stated in this episode. but you would think if he actually cared he would reassure Lu Xiao at least somewhat. even when Lu Xiao was leaving and trying to cut ties Bei Lu just kind of accepts it? 😭 like girl let's try a little harder I beg
2 0
Replying to miami2000 • Jul 25, 2026
my blood pressure increase when i watch this.... novel readers please spoil me will fan stay a doormat for along…
They got my cortisol rising
3 0