Details

  • Last Online: 9 hours ago
  • Gender: Male
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: January 9, 2025
Replying to AngelSmith23 • Mar 27, 2025
Title Knock Off
https://x.com/pannchoa/status/1905155077972934981
His delulu fans will help with money
12 0
Replying to God • Mar 27, 2025
It's in the April lineup...
Though they normally release 4 weeks before, trauma code's first teaser came 3 weeks before release.
5 1
Replying to God • Mar 27, 2025
It's in the April lineup...
It's listed in April (look at the main photo with whole list), so it's April (they do this a lot of time, take trauma code as recent example)
7 3
On Karma • Mar 27, 2025
Title Karma
Teaser poster was better!
11 0
On Kim Soo Hyun • Mar 27, 2025
Person Kim Soo Hyun
I hope Koreans will cancel Lee Jin Ho, too! He is a total scumbag!
24 0
Replying to Berbox Kay lee Zona • Mar 27, 2025
Person Kim Soo Hyun
Some are already saying that the forensics are manipulated 😭 they will go to any length even if it means looking…
I should be pissed at this, but I'm laughing!
13 1
Replying to Daldajang • Mar 27, 2025
Person Kim Soo Hyun Spoiler
So you're saying you hope Disney is foolish enough to release it as is, because that would extend and magnify…
My guesses:
-BDSM or coercive sexual situations.
-If there was a prior sexual assault case or legal trouble that was settled quietly, this could be a new set of evidence exposing it.
-It could also mean there's an explicit video or voice recording of him admitting to or enjoying something highly controversial.
-The reference to "Nth Room" might be suggesting that KSH might be linked to something similar. Whether as a participant, an enabler, or someone who consumed the content.

Let's wait for confirmation...
17 1
On Kim Soo Hyun • Mar 27, 2025
Person Kim Soo Hyun
I didnt expect this pedo sympathizer can get anymore stupid! I mean do we have to explain to you how social media or technology works?
26 0
On Weak Hero Class 2 • Mar 27, 2025
I'm not sure what the release date will be, but this sequence seems fitting to me as they have the same week gap:

Ap 4: Karma
Ap 25: Weak hero
May 16: X
Jun 6: Y
June 27: Squid game 3

(take it as you will)
9 6
Replying to The-moment-we-locked-eye • Mar 27, 2025
yep, it is.
It's from a website that had told trauma code's release date before official reveal... and namuwiki also removed 'Mercy for none' from April...
and netflix just confirmed the April release
4 1
Replying to Sharebear420 • Mar 26, 2025
I don’t see Netflix posting anything about April let alone the 25th where are you getting this from besides…
I hope April 25 is correct
5 0
Replying to _salted_caramel_ • Mar 26, 2025
Title Karma
Where did you read it because I can’t find it on the app:(
(^^)
6 0
Replying to 9993633 • Mar 26, 2025
Person Kim Soo Hyun
https://www.allkpop.com/article/2025/03/late-kim-sae-rons-letter-to-her-husband-and-interviews-with-her-friends-revealed-by-hoverlabEdit…
He could've said the last line to stay away from defamation, right?
14 2