K-Drama
Replying to ColdXperience • Jul 2, 2025
Title Revenged Love
he punishes him a kinky way after they reconcile 👀
awesome! ty
2 0
On Revenged Love • Jul 2, 2025
Title Revenged Love
can anyone who has read the novel tell me how Chi reacts when he finds out about Wu’s plan? is he really angry with him? I’m stressing and need spoilers!
2 2
Replying to Moo • Feb 25, 2025
Title My Golden Blood Spoiler
It has a happy ending.
thank you!
1 0
On My Golden Blood • Feb 25, 2025
Title My Golden Blood
does anyone know if the novel has a happy ending?
2 3
Chatriel • Jan 4, 2024
Review Fahlanruk
I 100% agree with you! I really don’t understand why people hate this show… I thought the chemistry was great and the ups and downs of starting a relationship was realistic..
2 0
On Dangerous Romance • Oct 13, 2023
Title Dangerous Romance
can someone tell me if Marc and Pawin’s characters get together in this series?
1 0
Replying to Alien • Jun 29, 2023
Title The Hidden Character
They start acting in episode 7. Episode 1 - 6 are just games.
Thanks!
0 0
On The Hidden Character • Jun 29, 2023
Title The Hidden Character
I can’t be bothered to watch the whole thing…. Which episode do they start doing some acting?
0 2
Replying to Sunnysnow • May 27, 2023
Title Be My Favorite Spoiler
They end up together in all timelines...like in first time travel ...kawi becomes piseangs best friend...second…
Thanks!
1 0
On Be My Favorite • May 27, 2023
Title Be My Favorite
Can somebody who has read the novel confirm if Kawi and Pisaeng end up together in the present timeline at the end? Thanks!
0 5
On Make a Wish • Aug 16, 2022
Title Make a Wish
Wait, in one of the videos Fluke says he’s playing the Angel Krit but then in the photos he’s dressed as a Doctor… I’m confused…
1 1
On Triage • Jul 11, 2022
Title Triage
Does it have a happy ending?
0 5