News
On Everyone Loves Me • Aug 19, 2025
Title Everyone Loves Me
This drama is fluffy and cute and unlike many others here I like the FL. But the ML ruined it for me; he just can’t stop being a dick. Not once in the whole series. I can’t understand why so many find this sort of behavior attractive.
1 1
On Perfect Match • Jun 1, 2025
Title Perfect Match
I’ve only just finished Ep 1 but does anyone else see the similarities to Jane Austen’s Pride and Prejudice? Five girls to marry off, the importance of a good match, etc. ?
4 2
On Islands • Dec 5, 2024
Title Islands
And I had one question. Did anyone understand the very last scene in ep 40? FL is all of a sudden running around on an island beach with a bunch of kids. No segue into this. Anyone understand what’s happening here?
0 0
On Islands • Dec 5, 2024
Title Islands
Overall a good watch. But I am disturbed by the lack of good male characters; all but 2 of the men in this drama are losers. Not very realistic in my view.
3 0
Replying to Sophia • Aug 2, 2024
Title When the Weather Is Fine Spoiler
The judge mentioned it being an accident and her trying to flee her abuser in court when she was sentenced. She…
thanks Jade yes I saw that but it still seems to me like they could have made a case for justifiable homicide…but then we wouldn’t have had the necessary angst for the series I suppose—
0 0
On When the Weather Is Fine • Jul 23, 2024
Title When the Weather Is Fine Spoiler
In the scene where the abusive husband/father is killed, he is going at both sisters with a gold club. Why is self-defense not ever mentioned here?
1 3
On When the Weather Is Fine • Jul 23, 2024
Title When the Weather Is Fine
This is my second time watching this, it is outstanding from every point of view. However one thing confuses me, any thoughts out there? My issue is laid out in the spoiler above.
2 2
On Abyss • May 26, 2024
Title Abyss
I am enjoying this drama very much but I am having trouble understanding how anyone would believe that PBY is somehow unattractive…
2 1
On My Perfect Stranger • Jul 9, 2023
Title My Perfect Stranger
Does anyone else think that the 1987 house looks the same as in Reply 1988? And the tunnel is from Hotel DeLuna?
5 1