News
On I Live Alone • Jun 29, 2025
Title I Live Alone
Loving the return of the palm oil family!
1 0
On Kian's Bizarre B&B • Apr 10, 2025
Title Kian's Bizarre B&B
So wacky that it’s great! Loving this!
2 0
On SPEC: Birth • Mar 15, 2025
Title SPEC: Birth
Stories are interesting, but can’t stand the way the ML keeps hitting the FL in the head..
0 0
On The Blank Menu for You • Mar 1, 2025
Title The Blank Menu for You
Somehow feels very awkward between the hosts, so although I love food shows, I find this rather boring.
0 0
On I Live Alone • Jul 27, 2024
Title I Live Alone
The Ho-Kang-Ki episode is so good!!
0 0
On Earth Arcade's Vroom Vroom • Jun 11, 2024
Title Earth Arcade's Vroom Vroom Spoiler
I thought the part where they made PD Na tear up from his birthday surprise prank was touching and sweet.
7 0
On The Long Season • Mar 29, 2024
Title The Long Season
Watched this because it was so highly rated on douban but found it extremely slow paced and confusing (as they moved between the part and present). I usually love crime thrillers but this was not to my taste. It did redeem itself slightly from episode 8 and at the end with the plot twist.
5 0
On The Mud Plough: A Ming Dynasty Mystery • Mar 2, 2024
Title The Mud Plough: A Ming Dynasty Mystery
It’s actually surprisingly good for a mini drama. The version I’m watching on Iqiyi has subs.
3 2
On Thirteen Years of Dust • Apr 22, 2023
Title Thirteen Years of Dust Spoiler
Started watching this because it has a pretty good douban rating. However, it was quite a disappointment. The plot meandered all over the place with the Police following false lead after false lead for the bulk of the show. The ‘breakthrough’ came suddenly at episode 23 and they miraculously found the real murderer to end the show. Waste of time.
1 0
On The Genius Paik • Apr 18, 2023
Title The Genius Paik
This is so good! I think it’s on par with or better than Jinny’s Kitchen!
10 3
On The Embroidered Shoes • Feb 26, 2023
Title The Embroidered Shoes
Quite surprised at the low rating. This is a pretty good watch for a short drama.
1 0
Replying to Salsa Mia • Oct 21, 2022
Title Reset
So many good reviews but I am highly uncomfortable with her being a teenager and him being almost 30. Idk is it…
The girl is 20 and the guy is 25. They said so quite clearly in one of the episodes.
0 1
On Earth Arcade • Jul 31, 2022
Title Earth Arcade Spoiler
So so good! I find it amazing that the girls are so much better at completing the missions than the guys were in NJTTW.
1 0
On A Female Student Arrives at the Imperial College • Oct 20, 2021
Title A Female Student Arrives at the Imperial College
The drama started off really well, but became nonsensical and draggy from episodes 12 onwards. Quite disappointed, it could have the potential of being a really good drama but was ruined by poor writing.
4 0