News
Replying to Conchiglia • 2 hours ago
Title Spring of the Blade
The relationship between the emperor and Shen Run was very different in the novel. They were very close, like…
Have they just butchered the original story? I don’t want any spoilers just to understand. This started out so well. Now it’s a hot mess. I’m still hooked mind you but they have so many unexplained details and things that make no sense whatsoever. The writing and direction are not the best…
0 1
Replying to Vniverse • 17 hours ago
Title Spring of the Blade
This ain't a perfect drama. But the main couple has such good chemistry and the villains are too good. Soi I'm…
Same! I’m pissed off and obsessed at the same time!🤣
2 0
Replying to Merchemellow • 17 hours ago
Title Spring of the Blade
Im fucking hollering! He IS ALWAYS on time for their family tomfoolery!
My kind of trolling. Trolling the trolls!🤣
2 0
Replying to Tmp2426 • 18 hours ago
Title Spring of the Blade
I was literally just thinking about this! The FL not surrendering to her love for the ML is maddening! It’s…
I’m not male centric in the least. I have problems with how she is handling things and dislike how she is treating the ML. The writers haven’t once been able to show these two people have a proper bloody conversation where they talk things through. Why on earth wouldn’t she want to have both her revenge and the man she clearly loves? As far as I can see, she can have both. All she has to do it wait. He even said, you don’t have to wait long! While she waits, she could still take down itherndreadful people in the family! I’m frustrated by her decisions that I see as effing stupid. Also, I have a moral issue with her using the SML who means her no harm and has not caused her harm. I don’t see this as good story writing. it has nothing do to with her being a woman. I’m a woman! I love good female characters. I find the writing for her character disappointing. There was so much potential that isn’t coming to fruition.
5 0
Replying to Tmp2426 • 19 hours ago
Title Spring of the Blade
It would have been so satisfying to see the old friends and now new loves come together for their respective revenge…
I guess so. It’s a shame bc it had a lot of potential. I’ll finish it but I don’t know how they’ll fix this mess.
1 0
Replying to Tmp2426 • 19 hours ago
Title Spring of the Blade
She’s up against pros! That first madam is much more skilled than she is. in a house full of liears and wretches,…
No he/she is not!
0 0
Replying to Tmp2426 • 19 hours ago
Title Spring of the Blade
She’s up against pros! That first madam is much more skilled than she is. in a house full of liears and wretches,…
Exactly. She’d have better luck marrying who she actually loves.
0 0
Replying to haenbi • 20 hours ago
Title Spring of the Blade
This drama reminds me til the end of the moon, aesthetically pleasing, hyped, popular actors but I could never…
I was literally just thinking about this! The FL not surrendering to her love for the ML is maddening! It’s nonsensical considering how obvious it is that he is sincere. Loving him and waiting doesn’t mean she won’t get her revenge. It’s so absurd. All she had to do was work with him and wait. Jeez. She’s young yes, but she’s supposed to be smart. Just like in TTEOTM, the male lead is carrying the whole thing.
4 6
Replying to Badgal1995 • 20 hours ago
Title Spring of the Blade
Honestly, i find it funny that female lead's plan ended with the very thing she despises the most — becoming…
She’s up against pros! That first madam is much more skilled than she is. in a house full of liears and wretches, how could she possibly out scheme them?
4 5
Replying to Krish728 • 21 hours ago
Title Spring of the Blade
Alright, I really hoped FL had her own plans or was just going along with Madam Hu and Marchioness plan to do…
She’s so dreadful to me now that I barely want her with the ML anymore. She doesn’t deserve him. She really couldn’t simply wait? Truly? It makes no character sense. The writers are just, as you said, adding to the drama without thinking of character consistency. I don’t know if they’ll be able to fix this. I feel badly for both men. She shouldn’t wrong either of them.
4 0
Replying to Lee9 • 21 hours ago
Title Spring of the Blade
I don’t know, but the female lead doesn’t seem to have any kind of intelligence in these episodes. If it weren’t…
It would have been so satisfying to see the old friends and now new loves come together for their respective revenge stories. They ruined it with this stupidity. What is even happening? I’m so mad. How much has ended up on the editing floor? So many details glossed over.
2 2
Replying to Tmp2426 • 21 hours ago
Title Spring of the Blade
They’ve turned her into a fool. The ML literally said wait and they could work together. She couldn’t wait!?…
It did have a lot of potential. I’ll finish it but I’ve never felt this way about a lead before. She’s almost dead to me now. They have a lot to fix at this point.
1 0
Replying to Tmp2426 • 21 hours ago
Title Spring of the Blade
She doesn’t deserve either man at this point. She’s a fool. She couldn’t wait?! Give me a break. They’ve…
True but she didn’t need to go through it at all! All she had to do, was wait! She could have gotten the revenge and the man she loves. It’s so absurd. They don’t have different paths. What a fool she is. She doesn’t deserve the ML anymore. He’s too good for her. Both the actor and the character! She’s out of her league.
2 0
Replying to Tmp2426 • 22 hours ago
Title Spring of the Blade
She doesn’t deserve either man at this point. She’s a fool. She couldn’t wait?! Give me a break. They’ve…
I know. She’s supposed to be smart but at this point she clearly can’t think straight. She should play the long game, talk to the ML properly and they can plan long term together. Since they want to make it more dramatic they change who the characters are. How are we supposed to care about her when she can so readily hurt innocent people who love her? There are too few episodes and so much that makes no sense. Now the writing is getting bad… Poor guys. Both of them.
1 0
Replying to aeyu • 22 hours ago
Title Spring of the Blade
I decided to drop this they baited me into thinking I was going to watch an empowering and smart fl just for her…
They’ve turned her into a fool. The ML literally said wait and they could work together. She couldn’t wait!? Why not? She has to hurt and innocent man like the SML and hurt the ML at the same time. I’m done with her. They ruined what started as a good show.
6 2
Replying to Jenny park • 22 hours ago
Title Spring of the Blade
You claim both of you follows different path and guilt trip him... How ridiculousYou claim he's sabotaging your…
She doesn’t deserve either man at this point. She’s a fool. She couldn’t wait?! Give me a break. They’ve never even given us the satisfaction of seeing them reunited and talking to one another properly. She’s treating both the ML and SML horribly. I’m livid.
6 4
Replying to Lela2004 • 1 day ago
Title Spring of the Blade
I actually think Grandma Xie is the mastermind. I don’t trust her at all. And I believe true justice for the…
As a woman, I don’t see how they would listen to her. She’s still vile though.
0 0
Replying to Lela2004 • 1 day ago
Title Spring of the Blade
With everything disintegrating around them, I hope the Xies will just forget about Third Madam…
Agreed.
2 0
Replying to wooga_today • 1 day ago
Title Spring of the Blade
why the emperor wants to protect that good for nothing pig though? is there a reasonable explanation or just for…
Exactly. Wait isn’t no. She is unreasonable and should never treat the male lead like that. He’s done too much for her. Meanwhile she has full trust in her maid?! For someone working in the Xie household? Their bond is unexplained and makes no sense. For someone who is supposed to be so smart, she keeps being rather dumb. She is only 18 though. We’re all clueless at that age. She better redeem herself with the male lead. I also have moral problems with her hurting the SML. He means her no harm.
1 0
Replying to wooga_today • 1 day ago
Title Spring of the Blade
I'm only on episode 15 but why are some people on twitter saying they are disappointed at male lead and are gonna…
He did nothing. The FL is weak and less of an actress in my opinion. The ML and everyone else is carrying this show.
0 0
