News Replying to Adsh • 1 day ago
Title Spring of the Blade
The outburst of First Madam in ep 20 and Third Madam in ep 21....hands down.......one of the best moments in the…
Wasn’t that brilliant and satisfying? Everyone is getting fed up with the act and speaking up. It’s awesome. I was proud of both woman for being in his face.
2 1
DramaloverPanda • 2 days ago
Review Spring of the Blade
Well said. I’m admittedly enjoying the drama because it has some good things going for it but, truly, too much makes no sense. The whole thing is so rushed and has so many details left unexplained. It’s a disservice to the actors and audience. The cast is doing what they can but they could use another 10 episodes to fix many of the problems. It’s my first Xu Kai drama so I am enjoying his work a lot.
1 0
Replying to Conchiglia • 2 days ago
Title Spring of the Blade
Miao Pu (actress who played Hu Wen Zhuo) mogged ep 20 today👏🏼👏🏼
That was brilliant! All of his women are in his face today and I’m here for it! what a narcissistic psychopath. This is such an enjoyable show even with its many flaws.
1 0
Replying to haloum • 5 days ago
Title Spring of the Blade
same I thought I missed something :/ She never accepted his marriage and neither did her family as far as I'm…
Right? Since she seems to understand her feelings for the ML now, why didn’t she correct the SML? So odd. This one episode a day is killing me…🤣
0 0
Replying to Conchiglia • 5 days ago
Title Spring of the Blade
But she insisted on meeting the Marquis, sent them special pastries, accepted the invite and brought the whole…
maybe? during the battle he seemed resigned to his fate. Confusing. She should have set him straight. The fact that she didn’t is so odd.
0 0
On Spring of the Blade • 5 days ago
Title Spring of the Blade Spoiler
Question for those who saw episode 16 - how is she getting married?! She already declined and he knows her feelings for the Lord Yan so I’m very confused. What changed that didn’t show us? she never accepted.
0 5

