K-Drama
On Be Mine SuperStar • Aug 23, 2023
Title Be Mine SuperStar
Honestly, I feel so disappointed about this kindergarten behaviour of Punn. Whoever told Ja to portray Punn's character this way, should be punished.😵💫
12 2
On Never Let Me Go • Feb 28, 2023
Title Never Let Me Go
I liked it and can't understand why there are so many critical comments. First of all, there was a story, what for exemple Ai Long Nai was completely missing. I really found the acting not that bad. I liked how Pond played his character and I found it really suited him. So to everybody, don't skip it because of some comments here. Give it a try and see if it's your taste or not. ;)
11 1
On Ai Long Nhai • Jan 7, 2023
Title Ai Long Nhai
I finished this bl just because I couldn't believe until the end that this weak storyline was really all they brought up.🤦♀️
2 0
On Fahlanruk • Jan 7, 2023
Title Fahlanruk
Honestly, I didn't find it that bad as the comments here are. Yes, the acting of the main couple was not a masterpiece, but there are worse series. I liked the plot, because it was different, but actually nowadays this happens in reallife more often. Friendship plus and then the feelings change (mostly first onesided) and cross the agreement that was made at the beginning. That's not an easy situation. I think it's good to bring such a topic up. About the NC scenes, tastes are different . and that's okay. So give it a try and go for it with not the expectation of a fluffy sweet romance.
8 0
On Cutie Pie 2 You • Jan 6, 2023
Title Cutie Pie 2 You
I really liked the 1st ep.❤️ Can't wait for the rest.🤗🤭🥰
7 0
On Unforgotten Night • Dec 15, 2022
Title Unforgotten Night
I liked this drama and I even rewatched it already. can't understand the low rating. give it a try and build your own meaning.
6 1
On Between Us • Dec 11, 2022
Title Between Us
Can anybody tell me the titel and singer of the song played during the ionic szene at the pool?
0 0
On Flash Marriage • Nov 10, 2022
Title Flash Marriage
Search for Wiwa Fah Laep instead of Flash Marriage, then you will find sides with all episodes having subs.;)
2 0