News Replying to DistractedPadawan • Dec 6, 2024
Title Me and Who
girl what are you talking about? knock knock boys was great and so is he!
I actually do think he is a bad actor. I am a fan of many BL shows. I think you are blind besides being biased
0 0
Replying to Topgun • Dec 6, 2024
Title Me and Who
Talentless and Flop
Thank You for acknowledging Seng 🤣
0 1
Replying to DraculaN666 • Dec 6, 2024
Title Me and Who
I'm happy to see Seng again 🥰
Talentless and Flop
0 3
Replying to DistractedPadawan • Dec 5, 2024
Title Me and Who
girl what are you talking about? knock knock boys was great and so is he!
Sure hun for you. Not for me & others. He is a pathetic actor while also being unattractive as hell
0 2
On Me and Who • Dec 5, 2024
Title Me and Who
Nice trailer and cast. Why is that talentless Seng Wichai in this show. You don't want another flop WeTV.
1 8
Replying to PeterHew50 • May 2, 2024
Title Knock Knock, Boys!
I can't agree with You.. I feel he acts well but some of the roles he is given require him to be a person with…
There is a way to play those simpleton nerdy roles. Seng just cannot act.
0 1
Replying to PeterHew50 • May 2, 2024
Title Knock Knock, Boys!
I can't agree with You.. I feel he acts well but some of the roles he is given require him to be a person with…
He is horrible in SCOY. Expressionless and bland. No personality.
0 3
Replying to ROino • Feb 24, 2024
Title Knock Knock, Boys!
Huh? Why would that be? He’s one of the best actors out there that gave us SCOY and WOY! Are you FB fan or MingEr…
He is a bad actor and needs to improve. Who are you to censor me? His family? Manager? Employee? Obsessed fan who can't accept a different pov?
1 0
On Knock Knock, Boys! • Jan 12, 2024
Title Knock Knock, Boys!
Seng?? What a horrible casting choice. Best seems decent. Looking forward.
2 8