News
On The Nice Guy • Sep 1, 2025
Title The Nice Guy
I gave this drama many chances and enetually dropped at ep 11. It is just so boring for me and I usually like slow paced shows...
2 0
On S Line • Jul 26, 2025
Title S Line
I really liked the first 5 eps but the last one was something else I guess. Not for everyone but enjoyable watch for me.
2 0
On Distorted • Jul 21, 2025
Title Distorted
I am on ep 9 and I kind of like it and kind of don't. I want to know what happened and at the same time watching this drama is taking me way longer than usually because I get bored too quickly. I don't know what to do with it, I think I will just drop it now and maybe pick it up again some other time.
1 0
On When the Phone Rings • Jan 5, 2025
Title When the Phone Rings
I like the beginning but as the story progressed I started loosing interest. I guess it just wasn't for me.
4 1
On Strong Girl Nam Soon • Mar 27, 2024
Title Strong Girl Nam Soon
I really wanted to like this drama but I guess it is not for me. Thinking of dropping it at ep 5.
5 0
On My Liberation Notes • Jun 7, 2022
Title My Liberation Notes
I can see that there are a lot of people that didn't like this drama and at the beginning I wasn't sure either. Objectively I think it really isn't the best drama I've ever watched and portraying of an alcoholic is romanticized A LOT. But it still became one of my favourites dramas. I loved the characters, I loved the story and after all I am happy that I gave it a chance.
3 0
On Uncontrollably Fond • Sep 24, 2021
Title Uncontrollably Fond
Loved this drama, but it was really hard to watch.
0 0