News
Chokao • Feb 19, 2025
Review Motel California
I agree wholeheartedly!
2 0
Replying to Tosca1 • Dec 25, 2024
Title Love Your Enemy Spoiler
You're missing out on Episodes 7 & 8 as to the misunderstanding of how they felt the other person abandoned the…
He lost his phone when entering the ambulance with his father. He then sent multiple texts to her with his new phone number. But evil friend deleted all his texts on her phone so she never received them. Thus, she thought he abandoned her, and he thought she ignored him because she never responded. She backed up her old phone and found his texts in the spam folder.
0 0
Replying to Hannaehh • Dec 24, 2024
Title Love Your Enemy
How could I forget it’s Goong OST!! No wonder it sounds so familiar, like I knew this song before. It’s sweet…
Yes, Goong was his first lead role.
0 0
Replying to Pmod718 • Dec 24, 2024
Title Love Your Enemy
Been trying to find another show to binge with Ju Ji Hoon since he’s so gorgeous in this. Jirisan is a little…
Recommend: Hyena, Confession, Five Fingers.
1 0
Replying to Pmod718 • Dec 24, 2024
Title Love Your Enemy
Been trying to find another show to binge with Ju Ji Hoon since he’s so gorgeous in this. Jirisan is a little…
Also: Blood Free and Light Shop
1 0
Replying to Ahinsha225566 • Dec 24, 2024
Title Love Your Enemy
Where are you guys watching episode 5..it is not coming in drama cool as well
I watch the show on Viki
0 0
Replying to strawberrylotus • Dec 24, 2024
Title Love Your Enemy
Have you found anything? In my usual streaming sites it's on updated yet. Can't find it anywhere too
Im watching the show on Viki
0 0
Replying to strawberrylotus • Dec 24, 2024
Title Love Your Enemy
Have you found anything? In my usual streaming sites it's on updated yet. Can't find it anywhere too
Im watching the show on Viki
0 1
Replying to strawberrylotus • Dec 24, 2024
Title Love Your Enemy
May I ask where did you watch episode 8?
I watch it on Viki
0 1
Replying to strawberrylotus • Dec 24, 2024
Title Love Your Enemy
May I ask where did you watch episode 8?
I watch it on Viki
0 0
Replying to JoanEmmanuel • Dec 24, 2024
Title Love Your Enemy
Anyone please share the telegram link or other links for episode 8. I couldn't find it anywhere
I watch the show on Viki
0 0
Replying to kasp_eddie • Dec 17, 2024
Title Love Your Enemy
Dropped after episode 6. it's not bad, it's just uninteresting and repetitive.
You're missing out on Episodes 7 & 8 as to the misunderstanding of how they felt the other person abandoned the relationship 18 years ago.
0 2
Replying to Anna_re • Dec 17, 2024
Title Love Your Enemy
Ju Ji Hoon singing OST from Goong is everything ❤️🔥 and the light shop 😂I had the entire Goong OST…
Ju Jihoon is also in Blood Free this year (Hulu/Disney). This was a banner year for him with 3 shows airing in 2024!
0 0
Replying to Dedra70 • Dec 17, 2024
Title Love Your Enemy
I don't think that is the dad at the door. I think for once maybe crazy CJH took him to another room. So happy…
I don't think the nurse was being harsh in his response to her. IMHO she has reached the stage of obsessive stalker and was being too intrusive when asking him who was that female senior who greeted him on the street. He was correct in implying that it was none of her business.
0 0
Replying to aishwariaS • Dec 17, 2024
Title Love Your Enemy
I love scenes with ML and SML (jealousy and side-eyeing), but not when FL and SML are together though SML is quite…
I love the jealousy scenes between ML & SML too, especially in Episode 8's karaoke scene. It's so funny that the song they sing is the theme song from the series Princess Hours, which was Ju Ji-hoon's first leading role back in 2006.
1 1
Replying to Choosenghost • Oct 26, 2024
Title Love Your Enemy
Jung Yu Mi.In most of her dramas she kisses both ml, 2ml and have romantic relationships with them. Will this…
She didn't kiss multiple men in Train to Busan! 🤣
0 0
Replying to Tosca1 • Oct 22, 2024
Article Ju Ji Hoon and Jung Yu Mi reunite after 18 years in Love Your Enemy
She's also in Train to Busan and also Silenced with Gong Yoo, in addition to Youn's Kitchen/Stay and Jinny's Kitchen…
Yes
0 0
Replying to bidulgi • Oct 20, 2024
Article Ju Ji Hoon and Jung Yu Mi reunite after 18 years in Love Your Enemy
ju ji hoon in a melo romance? seems like a different timeline haha
His first leading role was a melo romance called Princess Hours (Goong in Korean)
1 0
Replying to girlygirl9983 • Oct 20, 2024
Article Ju Ji Hoon and Jung Yu Mi reunite after 18 years in Love Your Enemy
Alright! I’m ready to cry with my box of tissues. Not too familiar with the FL as much as I am with the ML but…
She's also in Train to Busan and also Silenced with Gong Yoo, in addition to Youn's Kitchen/Stay and Jinny's Kitchen season 1 & 2
0 2
Replying to CJK_Drama_Unlimited • Oct 20, 2024
Article Ju Ji Hoon and Jung Yu Mi reunite after 18 years in Love Your Enemy
i'm a fan of Ju Ji Hun when i saw his acting skill in Kingdom zombie flick... he's a cool guy to portray in a…
If you want to see his comedic side, watch "Hyena".
3 0