News
On Peach and Me • Jul 31, 2026
Title Peach and Me
I like the first season better, but this is decent. More Perth please. Final episode Saturday
3 0
On Payback • Jul 31, 2026
Title Payback
Loving this series so much
6 0
Replying to RoyalM • Jul 6, 2026
Title Ticket to Heaven
For the first time in years, I cried because of fictional characters. The scene between Barth and hid mother broke…
Well said
1 0
Replying to Mark • Jul 6, 2026
Title Ticket to Heaven
9.0 🥳🥳🥳🥳
Deserved
1 0
Replying to iluvcats • Jul 6, 2026
Title Are the Sexy Buttocks Not Good?
what is this title omds
Seriously
1 0
On The First Jasmine • Jun 26, 2026
Title The First Jasmine
Yeah EP 35 physically hurt. OMG
4 0
Replying to Xanfan • Jun 24, 2026
Title The First Jasmine
Cheng Lei deserves several awards for his expressions in Ep 32 - he had me crying with him throughout
His eyes are fantastic at conveying so much emotion
10 0
On The First Jasmine • Jun 24, 2026
Title The First Jasmine
Saddest episode to date
7 0
Replying to Duckypie06 • Jun 24, 2026
Title Ticket to Heaven
So the list of major Thai screen productions associated with “ก่อน” by Moderndog includes:🎬 Citizen…
Suckseed is where I just heard the song
2 0
Replying to JayParkJeabeom • Jun 24, 2026
Title Ticket to Heaven
It's not bad at all. it's just cliche. If you watch Western movies, there are thousands of them out there that…
Please share recommendations
1 0
On Magic Move • Jun 16, 2026
Title Magic Move
I was with it until the last 2 episodes. Then just unbelievable plot
5 0
Replying to Phinda • Jun 16, 2026
Title Ticket to Heaven
9 is too little for this masterpiece.
Up the scale MDL. Ha
1 0
On Ticket to Heaven • Jun 16, 2026
Title Ticket to Heaven
Gemini is seriously delivering as Barth. He really lost himself in this role. The portrayal is top notch. Award season let's get it done :-)
13 0
Replying to Call me Daddy • Jun 3, 2026
Title Ticket to Heaven
Nowadays there are too many bl series but half of them are bad but Here are the list of currently airing Bl series…
I'm watching all of them. I've started 22 of the 29
1 0
On Ticket to Heaven • May 31, 2026
Title Ticket to Heaven
I'm trying to figure out why all these religious people are so mean to Barth. Not one friendly soul in the seminary?
7 0
Replying to Ray denied • May 31, 2026
Title Ticket to Heaven
Guys should I touch it before 4th July? 🥲
Yes
0 0
Replying to Vince • May 31, 2026
Title Ticket to Heaven
Could feel Barth's frustration and defiance like it was my own.
Such a relatable character
1 0
Replying to Moonzy • May 31, 2026
Title Ticket to Heaven
whoever is bullying Barth deserves a special place in hell.
Agreed!
1 0
On When Oranges Fall • May 28, 2026
Title When Oranges Fall
Watching for Almond
6 0
On Ticket to Heaven • May 8, 2026
Title Ticket to Heaven
I hope Gemini gets interviewed about this series at Cannes Film Festival. Need some BTS secrets
7 0