Editorials
On Gameboys • Dec 16, 2021
Title Gameboys
BEAUTIFUL! ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
2 0
On Fly, Again • Dec 16, 2021
Title Fly, Again
0 reviews? 😓
0 0
On DanDanSoy • Dec 16, 2021
Title DanDanSoy
so bad 😥
0 0
On One Ordinary Day • Dec 16, 2021
Title One Ordinary Day
10! 10! 10!
10 0
On Win Jaime's Heart • Dec 16, 2021
Title Win Jaime's Heart
it's good, but I didn't like it
0 0
On Heartbeat Love • Dec 16, 2021
Title Heartbeat Love
I lost my time
0 0
On Aftermath Season 2 • Dec 16, 2021
Title Aftermath Season 2
I didn't like it, but it's nice to watch it to pass the time.
0 0
On The Yin-Yang Master: Dream of Eternity • Dec 15, 2021
Title The Yin-Yang Master: Dream of Eternity
i loved xd
0 0
On The King's Affection • Dec 14, 2021
Title The King's Affection
I LOVED 😩😭😥
0 0
On Saan, Sana Tayo sa Himig ng Musika • Dec 14, 2021
Title Saan, Sana Tayo sa Himig ng Musika
horrible
0 0
On Part-Time Idol • Dec 14, 2021
Title Part-Time Idol
Viini <3
0 0
Replying to Grim Death • Dec 14, 2021
Title Record of Youth
No it's not
Better than dramas that make a forced happy ending
2 0
On Uncle • Dec 14, 2021
Title Uncle
oh jung se 😊
5 0
On Inspector Koo • Dec 13, 2021
Title Inspector Koo
I LOVED 😍
0 0
On Your Eyes Tell • Dec 12, 2021
Title Your Eyes Tell
OH GOSH! I LOVED, I CRIED TOO MUCH
0 0
On So Not Worth it • Dec 12, 2021
Title So Not Worth it
I loved
0 0
On Jirisan • Dec 12, 2021
Title Jirisan
i loved
2 0
On The Mermaid Prince: The Beginning • Dec 12, 2021
Title The Mermaid Prince: The Beginning
chemistry 100% ❤
0 0
On Yellow • Dec 12, 2021
Title Yellow
I loved ❤
1 0
On Happiness • Dec 12, 2021
Title Happiness
I loved
0 0

