News
On Your Playlist • Dec 5, 2021
Title Your Playlist
Foi um pouco confuso, porém eu entendi o que eles quiserem retratar no final. Mas mesmo assim eu não recomendaria essa série pra ninguém.
1 0
On Love Advisor • Dec 4, 2021
Title Love Advisor
❤❤🏃♂️
0 0
On Mermaid Prince • Dec 4, 2021
Title Mermaid Prince
i loved! ❤
0 0
On Find Me if You Can • Dec 4, 2021
Title Find Me if You Can
I LOVED! ❤
1 0
On Hello, My Youth • Dec 4, 2021
Title Hello, My Youth
I loved! ❤
1 0
On 22 Flower Road • Dec 4, 2021
Title 22 Flower Road
I loved ❤🏃♂️
0 0
On Romanced • Dec 4, 2021
Title Romanced
I loved
1 0
Replying to Grim Death • Dec 4, 2021
Title Record of Youth
No it's not
I think you watched the wrong drama lmao
4 2
On 100 Days with Mr. Arrogant • Dec 4, 2021
Title 100 Days with Mr. Arrogant
É um filme muito bom e engraçado, mas aquele final foi um pouco confuso! Se não tivesse aquele final a minha nota seria 10
1 0
On The Whole Truth • Dec 3, 2021
Title The Whole Truth
Está top 5 no Brasil (¬_¬ )
0 0
On The Witch Store • Dec 3, 2021
Title The Witch Store
Essa série me lembrou de the witchs dinner, por mais que essa série tenha saido primeiro
1 0
Replying to 7529751 • Dec 3, 2021
Title Replay: The Moment When It Starts Again
Link with eng subs please
I'm sorry, I'm Brazilian and I watched it in Portuguese 🤔 I don't know any site that has English subtitles. I'm so sorry
0 2
On Between Us Special • Dec 3, 2021
Title Between Us Special
CUTE! ❤
2 0
On Triple Fling • Dec 2, 2021
Title Triple Fling
3 endings lmao, i loved!
0 0
On Seventeen • Dec 2, 2021
Title Seventeen
I loved this drama
0 0
On Extracurricular • Dec 2, 2021
Title Extracurricular
drama foda, mas que final curioso 👀
0 0
On Missing Piece • Dec 1, 2021
Title Missing Piece
i hated
0 0
On EXO Next Door • Dec 1, 2021
Title EXO Next Door
I loved this drama
2 0
On Love Teenager • Dec 1, 2021
Title Love Teenager
horrible.
0 0
On The School Nurse Files • Dec 1, 2021
Title The School Nurse Files
I loved this series
0 0

