News
Replying to YouToon • Aug 14, 2023
Title Stay with Me
After season 2
oh my well I'm willing to wait ig 😭 thanks
1 0
On Stay with Me • Aug 14, 2023
Title Stay with Me
pls guys when is the uncut version coming out I'm desperate to know 😭
0 2
On Stay with Me • Aug 12, 2023
Title Stay with Me
moving aside from the biggest heartbreak ever, do y'all know when the uncut version is coming out?
1 0
On Stay with Me • Aug 12, 2023
Title Stay with Me Spoiler
I was preparing for the car accident to happen but I'm speechless and left with a bunch of tears I can't do this anymore 😭
0 1
On Eternal Faith • Apr 26, 2022
Title Eternal Faith
Release it already, please 😫
0 0
Replying to Jess • Jan 21, 2022
Title Bad Buddy
Ranked 85! 8.7? Howww?what happened?!! Who happened?!!
some mf decided to post low ratings about each ep and that got the rating down 🧍♀️
10 1
On Light on Me • Aug 20, 2021
Title Light on Me
I thought the ending would feel rushed for me but I 'm genuinely surprised it didn't for me it felt pretty smooth and natural!
9 0
Replying to ValarosaBLKP • Feb 25, 2021
Title You Make Me Dance
But it is airing today at 10 pm U.S . time
Thank you sm! :D
0 0
Replying to ValarosaBLKP • Feb 25, 2021
Title You Make Me Dance
But it is airing today at 10 pm U.S . time
Or is it not but MDL says that it is
1 2
Replying to sanrio • Feb 25, 2021
Title You Make Me Dance
BYE I THOUGHT IT WAS AIRING TODAY
But it is airing today at 10 pm U.S . time
3 3
On Color Rush • Dec 23, 2020
Title Color Rush
Me when I read that there'll be nudity: I mean is it good or is it bad? ( ͡• ͜ʖ ͡• )
9 0
On Color Rush • Dec 23, 2020
Title Color Rush
@Lia0215 Tysm!!!
0 0
On Color Rush • Dec 22, 2020
Title Color Rush
Where can I watch the trailer? Can someone give me a link please?
0 1
