Editorials Replying to lamiiie • Aug 30, 2025
Person Seong Seung Ha
whats his ig😭😭😭😭
https://www.instagram.com/seungha_sung?igsh=cW80bWtyMGxnbmo5
1 0
Replying to chxbinz • May 19, 2025
Title Eye Contact
I cant be the only one who thinks that New, the actor that plays Sun looks like Max...
i also thought so😭😭i had to look it up (again) just to confirm it wasn’t him😭😭
2 0
On Light on Me • Aug 25, 2022
Title Light on Me
bro I NEED to know who lee tae sung is in the last ep😭😭
4 0
On Kissable Lips • Mar 25, 2022
Title Kissable Lips Spoiler
Bro I thought he was gonna get THE RING. But he missed it😭😭
2 1
Replying to favOriTe • Mar 25, 2022
Title Kissable Lips
We are the nasty-blooded human duhhh
Bye lmaooo😭
0 0
Replying to Luna Love • Jul 24, 2020
Title Love by Chance Season 2: A Chance to Love
From what I’ve seen, in the novel Pete goes abroad so him and Ae are still together, just long distance.
Ohhh ok thank you
1 0
On Love by Chance Season 2: A Chance to Love • Jul 20, 2020
Title Love by Chance Season 2: A Chance to Love
If saint isn’t gonna be in lbc ss2 does that Perth is gonna be single?
1 2
On Love: Must Take It Off • Jun 28, 2019
Title Love: Must Take It Off
Where can we see the movie?!?!?!?
5 3

