Editorials
On The Prosecutor's Proposal • Jul 23, 2026
Title The Prosecutor's Proposal
AH the CHEMISTRY THE INTIMACY🤌🏻🤌🏻❤️🔥I'm gonna miss themmmm😭why are the episodes so short
6 0
Replying to oddsare • Jul 16, 2026
Title The Prosecutor's Proposal
haven’t read the novel yet but what a waste 😭 this had FULL LENGTH DRAMA written all over it. real cases,…
ikrrrr they rushed the case parts it's confusing
5 1
Replying to Zey • May 31, 2026
Title My Royal Nemesis
Seori recognized Cha Segye while he was wearing a face mask in the coffee truck scene but couldn’t recognize…
right!!!?😂
1 0
Replying to 16119092 • May 31, 2026
Title My Royal Nemesis
Sometimes Seori’s tone and body language make her seem like a grandma. I know she’s from the past but she…
actually I kinda think so too
6 0
Replying to Mariaaa13 • May 6, 2026
Title Phantom Lawyer
no one talks about how good the osts are <3 amazing ost beautiful vibes
ikrrr
1 0
Replying to A G • Apr 23, 2026
Title Absolute Value of Romance
is this bl Or straight drama guys
will there be a romantic line for her?
4 1
Replying to Dramaaddict • Oct 26, 2025
Title School Trip: Joined a Group I’m Not Close To
and that too just <30 min episodes😭
ikr that's what I'm doing🤦🏻♀️😂just can't wait
2 0
Replying to ini • Oct 26, 2025
Title School Trip: Joined a Group I’m Not Close To
1 EP PER WEEK IT'S A TORTURE AT THIS POINT 😔💔
and that too just <30 min episodes😭
4 2
Replying to VeSa • Oct 17, 2025
Title Bon Appetit, Your Majesty
It made me go into my kdrama phase again after some while. I found it somewhat accidentally and it was such a…
omg samee
15 0
Replying to Avaia • Oct 16, 2025
Title I Feel You Linger in the Air
I couldn’t really understand the ending until I read the comments.I wouldn’t call it good or bad — it’s…
well is it a happy or sad ending?
0 1
Replying to LunarOrchidBloom • Oct 15, 2025
Title Meet You at the Blossom
I am up to episode 6 and all romance scenes so far have been forced, the toxicity is not glorified but it is not…
ooh ok but is it a happy ending tho?🥹
0 1
Replying to gasrr • Jun 20, 2024
Title Takane and Hana Spoiler
It's good and funny but the ending :")
takane and Hana don't end up together?
0 0
On Nam Yoon Su • Feb 11, 2024
Person Nam Yoon Su
omg he and WON JIN AH look soo similar!!
2 0
Replying to MrsQueen • Jul 8, 2023
Title Hidden Love
I'm on episode 4, and for me, it's boring. Does it get better or it's just not my cup of tea? Don't get me wrong,…
it gets really good after she joins uni ,they're soo cute
1 0
Replying to IslandGirlIslandLife • Dec 21, 2022
Title Oh! My Assistant
Binged the first 6 episodes and thought this was such a fun and refreshing Korean BL and was hoping we can get…
omg samee thoughts, I just finished binge watching 6 eps
1 0
On The Next Prince • Dec 14, 2022
Title The Next Prince
ahhh I'm so excited, can't wait
3 0
On Seasons of Blossom • Sep 13, 2022
Title Seasons of Blossom
trailer was interesting, I'm excited
2 0
Replying to ShotaSidePart • Sep 12, 2022
Title Old Fashion Cupcake
This gets a 9.5 ONLY because it's too short. It is perfect in every other way possible. From the acting to the…
yes that's why even I gave it 9.5 ,why is it just 5ep ,I was enjoying so much
3 0
Replying to NinaZhe • Sep 7, 2022
Title Confidential Assignment
This movie is good. They even produce the 2nd part. I think this is the first Yoona’s movie I watched. Such…
happy ending?
0 0
On Cutie Pie • Jul 9, 2022
Title Cutie Pie
Can anyone tell me the name of song that is played in one of the episodes na na na ,he danced with flashy pink underwear><
2 1
