News
On High School Return of a Gangster • Jun 18, 2024
Title High School Return of a Gangster
Atp I don't want Yi Heon's soul to come back. And it's also logical as Si Yeon's SOUL is already dead.
10 4
On High School Return of a Gangster • Jun 17, 2024
Title High School Return of a Gangster
Se kyung's dad is a bitch! I CAN'T TOLERATE HIM! 😤😤😤
20 0
Replying to Xiao Qilin • Jun 17, 2024
Title High School Return of a Gangster
hilarious pronounciation used in the drama🤣Alligator→ArrigattoBusy→BushMethod→MammothPsychopath→Cyperpath→CyberpassVillian→Bill…
Streach> Stress
3 0
On High School Return of a Gangster • Jun 16, 2024
Title High School Return of a Gangster
2 episodes in and already loving it!
1 2
Replying to aeri • Jun 16, 2024
Title Strangers from Hell
Verrrrrrrrry slow paced. I kept waiting for it to get better but I didn't get the hype. It wasn't scary or creepy…
Watched it on 2x 🚶♀️
1 1
On Strangers from Hell • Jun 16, 2024
Title Strangers from Hell
Jhagiya 🫢☠️
12 0
On Dreaming of a Freaking Fairytale • Jun 15, 2024
Title Dreaming of a Freaking Fairytale
I love how they normalised bl! 🫶🫶
6 0
Replying to yafa • Jun 15, 2024
Title Dreaming of a Freaking Fairytale
supports lgbt BIG BOOOOO👎👎👎
Womp womp
1 0
On Dreaming of a Freaking Fairytale • Jun 15, 2024
Title Dreaming of a Freaking Fairytale
Broh the deluxe taxi and cameo driver dropped my jaw. 🫢🫢🫢
7 0
On My Stand-In • Jun 15, 2024
Title My Stand-In
No way I'm waiting 7 days. Running to read the novel now
7 1
On Taxi Driver • Jun 15, 2024
Title Taxi Driver
It was a 10 for me!
2 0
Replying to Adrita Medha • Jun 15, 2024
Title Strangers from Hell
We have (almost) similar dp 😃
I love yoursss 🫢
1 0
On Taxi Driver • Jun 14, 2024
Title Taxi Driver Spoiler
Kim Do-ki's mother tried to save him while she was dying. This is traumatising me at this point! 🙂
0 0
Replying to 8392225 • Jun 14, 2024
Title Living with Him
Better than endlessly conversing about work/cases. Jdramas (even those supposed to have romance) are actually…
It's on a level that anything other than love life doesn't even matter to them.
0 1
On Lee Je Hoon • Jun 13, 2024
Person Lee Je Hoon
He is a great actor. His facial expressions, body language.. Everything is just perfecttt...
2 0
Replying to Aexy • Jun 13, 2024
Person Lee Je Hoon
He expressed that he would want to act in a BL drama. Give him a script pleaseeee.
He did? Omg!!! I want him in a bl ASAP!! 😭😭
1 0
Replying to KAMI • Jun 13, 2024
Title Strangers from Hell
is this a bl atp…
We have (almost) similar dp 😃
3 2
On Only Boo! • Jun 12, 2024
Title Only Boo!
Slow mo looking at each other every two minutes! 😑
0 0
On The Double • Jun 9, 2024
Title The Double
Where can I watch it? It's not on Hitv..
1 1
On Dreaming of a Freaking Fairytale • Jun 9, 2024
Title Dreaming of a Freaking Fairytale
Didn't expect much but I kinda love it.
8 0