News
On The Atypical Family • Jun 2, 2024
Title The Atypical Family
The father daughter moment was so heart warming ðŸ˜ðŸ«¶
6 0
On Youth of May • Jun 1, 2024
Title Youth of May
Started watching it just because of Lee Do Hyun. Thought of dropping so many time because of all those political things but at last finished with a broken heart! 💔 ðŸ˜
4 0
On Move to Heaven • May 30, 2024
Title Move to Heaven
This is the most beautiful drama I've ever seen. It has so many sad parts but homehow, makes you feel good. Had me sobbing for last 3 episodes. ðŸ˜ðŸ˜
6 0
On The Eighth Sense • May 28, 2024
Title The Eighth Sense
Don't remember when was the last time I blushed this much watching a drama. 🦋🦋 Their subtle bonding is so cute! ðŸ˜ðŸ«¶
2 0
On The Atypical Family • May 26, 2024
Title The Atypical Family
I naa is so cutee! 💗
5 0
On Mr. Heart • May 25, 2024
Title Mr. Heart
Omgg!!! This is soo cuteee!! Why is it so unhyped!!
0 0
On Boys Be Brave! • May 21, 2024
Title Boys Be Brave!
The kiss under bed was so cute ðŸ¤
19 1
On My Stand-In • May 20, 2024
Title My Stand-In
I want joe to take his revenge on Tong and Ming. I know he'll be emotional for Ming but atleast Tong.
4 1
On Unknown • May 6, 2024
Title Unknown
I'm falling in love with Taiwanese bls!
8 1
Replying to PaisleyDrama • Mar 5, 2024
Title Boys over Flowers
Trust, it only gets worse. We're made to believe the bullies & those that let the bullying happen, deserve love…
Dropped it already
2 0
On Pyramid Game • Feb 24, 2024
Title Pyramid Game
The trailer looks promising!
3 0
On LTNS • Feb 22, 2024
Title LTNS
Seems interesting!
2 0
Replying to Berbox Kay lee Zona • Feb 20, 2024
Title Marry My Husband
Glass tables aside If any one calls me other half again.....iam running away from them 🥲😅
So trueee🤣🤣
5 0
Replying to Berbox Kay lee Zona • Feb 20, 2024
Title Marry My Husband
Well she blames her for her mom's action of causing her dad to leave her and she also envied the fact that regardless…
She's so messed up
0 0
Replying to KylieRose_96 • Feb 20, 2024
Title Marry My Husband
so the short haired women ends up with Mr.Lee? is so that's the best thing to come out of the series
It's no shown them getting together in the drama but in the webtoon, they do!
1 0
On Marry My Husband • Feb 20, 2024
Title Marry My Husband
Why is sumin so obsessed with Jiwon!
0 2
On Marry My Husband • Feb 20, 2024
Title Marry My Husband
When they were eating together, After yu ran's divorce, there life looked so perfect! ðŸ˜ðŸ˜ And I loved hee yeon until the end!!
6 2
Replying to NewKDramaAddict • Feb 19, 2024
Title Canola
I watched for Yoon Yeo Jung and Kim Go Eun. I didn't realize Min Ho was in this. Very good movie! Sad.
Off topic but I think now your name should be "OldKDramaAddict" lol! 😅
0 0
On Canola • Feb 19, 2024
Title Canola
Crying like a baby in the middle of the night ðŸ˜ðŸ˜
2 0
On Boys over Flowers • Feb 19, 2024
Title Boys over Flowers
Just finished the first episode and it's cringe! Everyone is obsessed with a group of random narcissistic bullys! Doesn't make sense..
6 3
