Details

  • Last Online: 5 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: January 13, 2021
Replying to mochachen • 8 days ago
You can tell a noble lady's personality or character by how their personal maid behaves. This new duke girl is…
she was raised in the palace
0 1
Replying to YshTomato • 8 days ago
Ep 21 Jing Qi visits LXThis is honestly the first time I’ve watched a C-drama where the ML looks like a total…
LXY micro expressions are so spot on...
4 1
Replying to zamijang • 8 days ago
It is on highest ranking in China now.
it's basically about how women survived in a feudal society, but the production is very good. It's aired in CCTV, so it is of very high quality
1 0
Replying to ElofOz • 8 days ago
I'm only at Ep 10 and sadly not feeling it so far. Will it improve because I had such high hopes! But atm Xu Kai…
I also felt that iQiyi is not doing justice to the leads. The make-up, lighting and camera are making them look garish. The editing is all over the place, and supporting characters are so one dimensional. Similar to how they ruin the leads in "Overdo" And yes, the background music is not helping.
1 2
Replying to bushiiroll • 8 days ago
the chemistry is great but the production is cheap?
I also felt that iQiyi is not doing justice to the leads. The make-up, lighting and camera are making them look garish. The editing is all over the place, and supporting characters are so one dimensional. Similar to how they ruin the leads in "Overdo"
2 1
Replying to WesternPeace • 8 days ago
Just finished ep 10 and I must say after watching hundreds of historical cdramas, I’m not sure I’ve ever seen…
He reminded me of Han Yang's (Chen Du Ling) father in the Glory. That guy is the scariest gas-lighting master... and he looks like a nice guy for the most part of the drama
2 0
Replying to YCC • 9 days ago
Title Against the Current Spoiler
Because ML request for an Emperor decree to marry her, without asking her/her parents (forcibly from her opinion)
There's a YouTube channel that kind of explain some of the scenes, I'm not sure of the source, probably from the novel.... but it explains a lot of the reasons why certain character does certain things, including some of the earlier scenes...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6JR2hxeY58
0 1
Replying to anya • 9 days ago
They robbed us of that scene where he carries her 😡 😭
Maybe it was on purpose... there may be a replay later... perhaps from memory...
9 0
Replying to dramafeast • 9 days ago
Am soooooooo happy poisoning case revealed in ep 18. Else i was going into the tv to slap the bxxxx😅🤣😂
That means the actress portrayed the villainous character well...
In the Song of the Moon she played a naive character easily fooled by the villain
3 2
Replying to HistoricalFan • 9 days ago
Title Against the Current Spoiler
Question (possible spoiler)Who is Mr. Han - looking at a teaser for Episode....20\21? Looks like someone is trying…
Mr Han is Lan Xiang's neighbor. She was drugged and sold to a brothel by some jealous lady.
3 1
Replying to Juna • 9 days ago
Title Against the Current Spoiler
In one of the spoiler anyone knows why Lanxiang slapped the ML and was angry on their wedding?
Because ML request for an Emperor decree to marry her, without asking her/her parents (forcibly from her opinion)
3 3
On Live Surgery Room • Aug 19, 2026
This is such a gem! It really show the complexity of human relationship. No one is truly black. Even the most despised character has some redeeming traits. This is likely Vin Zhang best acted character. His micro expressions on ep 26 when Huang Ya came to him was so natural. Dai Xu is amazing as well, he did very well here, hope he has more interesting roles like this. Actually all the actors did very well. Kudos to everyone!
1 0
Replying to taetaereviews • Aug 6, 2026
Title Overdo
It is from a literal perspective but he does chat about an alternative universe where everyone is happy and alive.…
I don't think it is a sad ending, too. That's why he said in his letter, this time you wait for me.
2 0
Replying to JoyshreeSaikia • Aug 6, 2026
Title Overdo
i do not want ZLH ...i want susu's wardope
Yes, beautiful wardrobe
0 0
Replying to ashkai • Aug 6, 2026
Title Overdo
Li bo ze has the best character arc in the drama.I felt sorry for li bo ze .He always cared for his both family…
Ep 32 is marvelous
2 0
Replying to Tracy • Aug 6, 2026
Title Overdo
Should I give it a try? I feel like dropping it before i even start watching cuz of rating 😭
It depends on what type of drama you like. If you are looking for fluffy drama, this is not it. The cinematography has a theatrical feel to it. At times I feel like I'm watching a stage theater, and not a drama. It's probably intentional.
6 0
Replying to Gowiththeflow • Aug 6, 2026
Title Overdo
Forced myself to watch it at first bcz of low rating and also bcz they both are my favourite actors, 1st few ep…
In most Republican era drama, the over-reaching message is: Sacrificing for the country and the nation is the honorable thing, it is more important than family
1 0
Replying to peng-peng • Jul 23, 2026
please cdrama God, allow Riley to play the ruthless 1rst ml in a dramas. He will be so perfect. 🙂‍↕️🙂‍↕️🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️
He was a cold looking (but kind-hearted) ML in "I hear you", in a modern setting.
1 0
Replying to peng-peng • Jul 22, 2026
Ep 25. Little Bao'er on his high horse wearing an armor made me feel so proud of him 🤧🤧
He actually has some resemblance to Xiao Wu Yi's adult look.
0 1
Replying to PeachBlossomGoddess • Jul 14, 2026
Maybe the genius mechanic that just showed up.
Thanks a lot for pointing out the mistakes in the English version of the relationship chart. I noticed that the misleading chart had been deleted. To avoid confusing other people, I opt to delete my earlier comments, too. Have a nice day!
1 0