Details

  • Last Online: 18 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: January 13, 2021
Replying to pie yo • 18 hours ago
Why always in cdrama ML chase FL like crazy and FL just hurt ML again and again and use him like a tool
I think a lot of these dramas are geared toward female audience, and sponsored by female-centric products (skin care, etc) or written by female writers :)
3 1
Replying to dkeila • 2 days ago
It was super cruel, especially watching the young children die when there was absolutely nothing you could do…
To each, their own priorities. For Grandfather Lin, family survival is most important. For Grandfather Shen, honor is most important.
0 1
Replying to YCC • 2 days ago
ML has his reasons to ask for the Emperor's decree to marry her... Actually, there are many reasons (one of which…
Before the wedding, he probably didn't have the chance, because he was flogged and had to recuperate at home. On the wedding night, he did try. But what he didn't understand was why LanXiang was so upset, how would he know that LanXiang was Shen JiaLan?
0 0
Replying to Jiejie • 3 days ago
RetitlingWomen of Bad Fate
It's basically about a group of women going "Against the Current", break out from the patriarchy of that ancient time.
2 0
Replying to La Gata • 3 days ago
I have the feeling that Ji'er will put her foot in it again and get Lan Xiang and by extension Jin Qi into trouble.…
I have a feeling the other way round. Ji'er may turn out to be helpful later. When little Shen JiaLan gave her spare cloths to the sickly Xu LanXiang (original), she never thought Xu LanXiang & her parents will repay her kindness in such an unexpected way.
1 1
Replying to dkeila • 3 days ago
It was super cruel, especially watching the young children die when there was absolutely nothing you could do…
Grandfather Shen & Grandfather Lin submitted petition to the previous emperor to be cautious with the fief Princes. True enough, one of the fief Princes rebelled and became the new emperor. The new emperor found out about that petition. Both families were supposed to be eliminated. But Grandfather Lin quickly submits his resignation and arranged for a marriage alliance with the Zhao. Within that short time frame, everyone will try to save themselves first. If Grandfather Shen was any wiser, he would do the same thing, but he chose Integrity over Survival. Grandfather Lin chooses Survival for his family.
0 3
Replying to YshTomato • 3 days ago
I have the same problem
Ling Xiao's (Song Wei Long) mother... is truly unbearable..
0 1
Replying to YshTomato • 3 days ago
I have the same problem
Indeed, that one is a really difficult drama to watch, it gets almost unbearable toward the second half...
0 3
Replying to EmmaHasan • 3 days ago
How is it? Should I give it a try?
Generally, anything aired by CCTV should be good
1 0
Replying to VesperBleu • 3 days ago
I praised this drama a few days ago when I was still catching up on it, but now that I heard about the forced…
ML has his reasons to ask for the Emperor's decree to marry her... Actually, there are many reasons (one of which was to protect her), but he didn't have the chance to explain to her... From her point of view, this was the man who abandoned her when her family was facing massacre from the late Emperor (current Emperor's father)... Basically she doesn't like the fact that other people can control her life.... That's why the title is "Against the current"
9 2
Replying to ztravs88 • 3 days ago
I never watched FP but I realised that one reason I'm struggling with LJQ here is cos I'm still beefing with LXY…
He has been ML for many dramas after that, and his portrayal are usually quite good... His eyes are very expressive... and those dimples... are so attractive..
The fact that he can portray villainous character well means his acting is quite good....
1 0
Replying to Lynx • 3 days ago
Xie Family : all wife is criminal 🙂‍↔️
I thought the father is the real mastermind? She knew that her father killed her mom. This is a bit like Alfred Hitchock/Agatha Christie mystery, where everyone looks guilty, may be everyone is guilty to a point.
3 1
Replying to girl • 3 days ago
I really need something to watch rn. Should i start this? The rating seems promising but can anyone tell me if…
Based on the trailer... it should be happy ending
3 1
Replying to Paulina • 5 days ago
Is this the wedding of the century? considering there are people in attendance from all over the globe? lol
Probably one of the most memorable weddings in Cdrama.
One full episode just for the wedding!
3 2
Replying to Fei Fei • 5 days ago
Anyone else bothered by the choppy, flawed editing? It seems like editing team rushed to get this finalized and…
I even suspect that they use AI for editing (sigh) instead of real people. There is no transition scene, the scenes just jump in and out without any connection.
6 0
Replying to KM0704 • 6 days ago
She wore bright red and standing at the centre. It's hard to ignore her. 😭
She may be an AI character?
0 0
Replying to thatgirlsagenius • 7 days ago
Title Against the Current Spoiler
Did they change writers? Suddenly FL is okay with a crazy deal (100 taels of silver for a plant) when she was…
In those era, marriage is not just between husband and wife, but it was one clan alliance with another clan. It was the Duke who wants to have alliance with Lin JinQi, and it was him who arranged for LanXiang to be sold to the brothel.
4 0
Replying to PseudoMonas • 7 days ago
Does Xu lan xiang name has any connection with Orchid?
Yes, Lan = orchid, Xiang = fragrance
9 2
Replying to YCC • 7 days ago
I also felt that iQiyi is not doing justice to the leads. The make-up, lighting and camera are making them look…
I'm wondering whether the garish make-up, lighting, camera and editing took away the micro expressions of the characters...
1 0
Replying to mochachen • 7 days ago
You can tell a noble lady's personality or character by how their personal maid behaves. This new duke girl is…
she was raised in the palace
0 1