News Park Bo Gum, Shin Ye Eun's 'Night Traveler' addresses production schedule and departure reports 16 hours ago
K-Drama Kim Young Kwang needs Chae Soo Bin's electric powers to survive in 'Take Charge of My Heart' 14 hours ago
K-Drama Shin Min Ah, Ju Ji Hoon face relationship changes after Lee Jong Suk, Lee Se Young's arrival in 'The Remarried Empress' 16 hours ago
Replying to Hito • Sep 16, 2025 Title Shine (Orchestric Ver.) Honestly I'm a bit sad at the way people always dismiss the physical violence Tanwa receives in this series. Is… I didn't like what Trin did, Tanwa is not to blame for Victor's death.Trin didn't have the same reaction with his uncle and went to the weaker side. 3 1
On Shine (Orchestric Ver.) • Sep 16, 2025 Title Shine (Orchestric Ver.) I hope this doesn't happen, but I feel that Tanwa will do the same as the mother.I can't see a happy ending for either couple. 5 1
On ABO Desire • Sep 16, 2025 Title ABO Desire It's okay if you like the secondary couple more. The problem is disrespecting the main couple and their story. 20 0
Trin didn't have the same reaction with his uncle and went to the weaker side.
I can't see a happy ending for either couple.