News Park Bo Gum, Shin Ye Eun's 'Night Traveler' addresses production schedule and departure reports 16 hours ago
K-Drama Kim Young Kwang needs Chae Soo Bin's electric powers to survive in 'Take Charge of My Heart' 14 hours ago
K-Drama Shin Min Ah, Ju Ji Hoon face relationship changes after Lee Jong Suk, Lee Se Young's arrival in 'The Remarried Empress' 16 hours ago
On Once upon a Small Town • Jul 21, 2021 Title Once upon a Small Town Wonderful! I will definitely watch the drama after all the episodes are out. 1 0
On Jang Keun Suk • May 22, 2016 Person Jang Keun Suk I do not watch with him a new drama. I'm waiting for a fully released to enjoy)) 0 0
P On Deprecated profile comment • Nov 27, 2013 Profile Deprecated profile comment Hi! ^^ Thank you for the friend request. :) 0 0
P On Deprecated profile comment • Nov 27, 2013 Profile Deprecated profile comment Hi! ^^ Thank you for the friend request. :) 1 0
P On Deprecated profile comment • Nov 27, 2013 Profile Deprecated profile comment Hi! ^^ Thank you for the friend request. :) 1 0
On Jang Keun Suk • Mar 29, 2013 Person Jang Keun Suk My favorite actor, singer. I love Jang Geun Suk. *___* 3 0
Thank you for the friend request. :)
Thank you for the friend request. :)
Thank you for the friend request. :)