News Replying to Jinxinsiyu • Apr 3, 2021
Title Faith Makes Great
It's compose of several mini series about real people in China who made contribution in different fields and regions.…
Oh okay thanks
0 0
On Faith Makes Great • Apr 2, 2021
Title Faith Makes Great
Whichever actor i see this drama is common. Can someone tell me what this is gonna be about?
0 2
On Legend of Fu Yao • Mar 30, 2021
Title Legend of Fu Yao
So many fantasy dramas I've watched but just none can surpass this for me. I guess im biased. It's gonna be my topmost.
3 0
Replying to girl • Mar 25, 2021
Title My Girlfriend Is an Alien
I can't wait for the season 2 of this. It was my first cdrama and usually cdramas can be draggy but this was the…
Hey this was my first cdrama too yay!
2 0
Replying to PeachBae • Mar 24, 2021
Review Love of Thousand Years
I totally understand. I've wanted to watch it for so long but now it's not living up to my expectations but i…
I saw the ml in a side role in the love o2o drama.. but not in any costume one.. he was cute tho.. yeah the fl was surely miscast
1 0
Replying to 7807563 • Mar 23, 2021
Review Love of Thousand Years
I dropped this, tbh I am not a fan of FL actress and have not been able to finish the 2 or 3 dramas we saw her…
I totally understand. I've wanted to watch it for so long but now it's not living up to my expectations but i like the ML too much to drip it :p
0 2
On The Wolf Princess • Mar 23, 2021
Title The Wolf Princess
Fun to watch. No super serious story. Lighthearted rom com. I've seen 12 eps so far because only that much is released on viki. So far I'm really liking it.
3 0
Replying to 7436814 • Dec 11, 2020
Title Miss the Dragon
It does not sound similar, it' sounds like..... the same. Exact same.....
The plot will probably be different.. a teaser to it was shown in the 2017 drama Stairway to Stardom...
1 0
Replying to mojem33 • Nov 13, 2020
Review Sweet First Love
The story was itself good yet i would do it differently it is not first story about so called siblings yet , thats…
True . Story was good but it was not carried out well and yeah the ml's character was horribly written.
1 0
