News Replying to a__10 • Apr 18, 2022
Title The One and Only Spoiler
I consider it to be a happy ending because they will be together longer.
Yes
0 0
On The King of Pigs • Apr 15, 2022
Title The King of Pigs
Kim dongwook and kim sunggyu are so good. Such underrated actors.
19 2
On The King of Pigs • Apr 13, 2022
Title The King of Pigs
Just ended ep 4 and this is soo good and addicting.
8 0
On Soundtrack #1 • Apr 13, 2022
Title Soundtrack #1
I’m just glad it ended. Nothing special and kind of boring for me..
10 0
On My Liberation Notes • Apr 11, 2022
Title My Liberation Notes
This is so relatable. I love every piece of it.
10 0
On My Liberation Notes • Apr 11, 2022
Title My Liberation Notes
I was so excited for this drama and i’m glad it didnt’t disappoint.
10 0
Replying to kim soori • Apr 10, 2022
Title Lovestruck in the City
Reading comments really makes me throw up... People who watch that fancy, happy romantic relationship dramas with…
I completely agree. Just because it’s different from most romantic kdramas it doesn’t mean it’s bad. I think this has a very mature concept. Even if I'm not in the same situation as her, I can relate to her feelings and i’m sure there are a lot of people with similar stories.
6 0
On Pachinko • Apr 9, 2022
Title Pachinko
This is a masterpiece. I'm always looking forward to every episode. I really hope this is gonna have more than one season because i just can't have enough of it.
13 0
Replying to eadzel • Apr 7, 2022
Title Soundtrack #1
her and song kang gives me the same vibes idk... there's something about them that i can't point out that i don't…
I liked song kang in navillera. I think he did a good job there, but i am not impressed with the rest of his dramas.
7 1
Replying to AshesandDust • Apr 7, 2022
Title Soundtrack #1
Am i the only one who thinks han so hee is...just an okay actress? I dont really see what the majority is raving…
I feel the same. I love park hyungsik but i cant connect at all with this drama.
13 0
Replying to HankoPanko999 • Apr 6, 2022
Title Twenty Five Twenty One
No one knows maybe cutie pie???😂😂😂
I thought the same thing 😂
2 0
On Twenty Five Twenty One • Apr 6, 2022
Title Twenty Five Twenty One Spoiler
It would’ve been nice to see everyone in the present. I am really curious about heedo’s husband and yijin’s life and of course i want to know more about yurim, jiwoong and seungwan.
10 0
On Business Proposal • Apr 5, 2022
Title Business Proposal
I was more into the second lead couple than the main one. I think the fl and ml were not that interesting..
3 0
Replying to kayden • Apr 3, 2022
Title Pachinko
Primary reason is it's on Apple TV Plus not on a popular/mainstream OTT platform like Netflix or Disney Plus;…
I didnt know that. Thank you
1 0
On Pachinko • Apr 3, 2022
Title Pachinko
I love this tv show and i’m so happy they added it here. I can’t wait to read the comments.
3 0
On Forecasting Love and Weather • Mar 12, 2022
Title Forecasting Love and Weather
One thing for sure, all the main leads are so good looking
2 0
On Love (ft. Marriage and Divorce) Season 3 • Mar 12, 2022
Title Love (ft. Marriage and Divorce) Season 3
Everything is so messed up and weird i cant understand a thing
2 0
On Run On • Feb 13, 2022
Title Run On
I miss this drama so much. Everything about it is just perfect.
0 0
On Love and Leashes • Feb 13, 2022
Title Love and Leashes
This is actually really good. It helps to understand more about bdsm and sd relationships. I liked the fact that it’s light, funny and easy to watch for those who are not so familiar(like me) with this kind of relationships.
4 0
Replying to a__10 • Feb 12, 2022
Title The One and Only Spoiler
I consider it to be a happy ending because they will be together longer.
She got surgery and she is going to live longer. She is still going to die but not so soon.
1 1