"Lovestruck in the City" is a realistic portrayal of young people who pursue romance and happiness while struggling to get by in a busy, competitive urban environment. Park Jae Won is an honest man, a passionate architect and a lover of city alleyways. His hobby is collecting new hobbies. A romantic at heart, he cannot forget a certain woman. This thief of his heart, and his camera, has disappeared, much like a fleeting midsummer night’s dream. Lee Eun Oh is an ordinary woman who temporarily re-invents herself as the spontaneous and free-spirited Yun Seon Ah. On a whim, she heads to parts unknown, where Jae Won falls in love with her new identity. (Source: Netflix) Edit Translation
- Native Title: 도시남녀의 사랑법
- Also Known As: City Couple’s Way of Love: My Lovable Camera Thief , Love Way of Urban Man & Woman , City Man and Woman Love Method , How to Love Between Men and Women in the City , Dosinamnyeoui Sarangbeop , Dosinamnyeo Salangbeob , Dosinamnyeo Sarambeob , Doshinamnyeoui Sarangbeob:
- Screenwriter: Jung Hyun Jung
- Director: Park Shin Woo
- Genres: Romance, Life, Youth, Drama
Cast & Credits
An honest review of an underrated seriesHi everyone!
First and FOREMOST the plot summary does no justice to what a beautiful refreshing drama this is.
Lemme explain why,
1. Don’t judge the rating, As a person who enjoyed- it’s okay to not be okay , DOTS, crash landing on you, RIAB book, what’s wrong with Secretary Kim I ENJOYED THIS DRAMA.
2. This is one of the most REFRESHING Korean dramas I’ve seen in a while. I just feel like people aren’t used to this kind of new aspect. The interview format is lovely. Love the different kinds opinions to taboo topics.
3. I LOVE LOVE THE CINEMATOGRAPHY. No words. Just breathtaking.
4. Even though there is a flashback and present- it’s so beautifully and carefully executed so that it’s always refreshing. LOVED THE BEACH SCENES.
5. There is a bit of a mystery to it and the plot slowly develops but I LOVE THE MOMENTS. THE DRUNK GIRL MOMENT , THE COKE MOMENT AND SO MANYYY MOREEE
6. Another thing I loved is how we don’t have to wait for a kiss between the main leads forever.
7. The tribute to some of the best kinda music out there is fabulous! The rock bands.
8. This drama is an entirely different vibe, you might be scared to give it a try but do go ahead and watch the first 3 episodes. It might be your cup of tea.
9. Gotta love my confident side couples as well. That is a Why a 9/10. I’m waiting for more on them as well.
10. I just strongly believe this is not a 7.9/10 kinda drama. I got super sad looking at the rating. THIS IS SO MUCH BETTER THAN THAT. And the actors deserve so much credit for going ahead with producing something new. I REALLY LOVE THAT this is one helluva COMFORTING UNIQUE WATCH. (Atleast for me) It’s really got a very nice energy to it! Watch it!!
Hope you enjoyed the review,
Good day pals;) <33
Best web drama!Everything about this drama is superb! Their chemistry is out of this world. The most romantic korean series i ever watched . Every episode in this drama always make me melt. This drama gives a roller coaster of emotions. I love Ji chang wook and Kim ji won. The original soundtrack, cinematography, unique concept, i am in love with this drama. Ji chang wook is very handsome and kim ji won is very beautiful, they both look together. Fighting lovestruck in the city, i hope there’s will be season 2.